Female with 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• ALG25091
    ALG25091 Posts: 11
    Options
    Add me!! I spunky and super motivated! Plus I have over 100lbs to lose too.
  • CoryRedlips
    CoryRedlips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need friends as nice as the ones I already have.
    Anyone who wants a friend feel free to add me :)
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie as well, and I also have over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am fully committed to getting healthy, and I check in on here daily.
  • leahgetshealthy
    Options
    I'm new as well! I have a goal of about 80 lbs, but to be at my ultimate goal, I'd need to lose 105 lbs. I would love some friends and support as well! :)
  • cuyeu
    cuyeu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 'myfitnesspal' since the second week of January. Have lost 35 lbs so far. All I can say is it takes 3500 calories to equal a pound of fat. That means in order to lose a pound a week you gotta burn 500 calories in exercise per day.. (or 1000 calories per day will shed 2 pounds per week). YOU'VE GOT TO EAT LESS AND MOVE MORE. I've played with the numbers using 'myfitnesspal' - the calorie counting on meals and the exercise log and it does 'add up'. A friend of mine recently stopped losing weight. When we talked out what had changed, she realized that she wasn't burning the calories like before and that she hadn't been as strict on her calorie counting. Bottom line (no pun intended.... well maybe a little) .. is 3500 calories is what you've got to get rid of in order to get rid of a pound.. whether by food moderation or exercise (or best - a combination). We're all here to get healthy again. Let's support eachother! Best to ALL !!!
  • missyfit90deleted
    missyfit90deleted Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp too and I need to lose around fourty pounds. I'm just giving support bc anything is possible if you put your mind and dedication to it. stay strong!
  • LynneseLooksgood
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose as well. Feel free to add me, or anyone else who does as well.
  • bcrozier
    bcrozier Posts: 15
    Options
    I am pretty new here too. I started my journey I'm January and I am
    45lbs lighter . I have at least a 100 more pounds to lose. I would love some friends to support me through this journey. Please send some requests . We can do this! 2013 is our year to shine.!
  • tnafaye
    tnafaye Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I am pretty new to this as well. Looking for friends and support too!! I have well over a !00 lbs to loose and would love to have some friend to share with and ask questions or even answer some if I can so Please add me as your friend.
  • shannahgetsfit
    Options
    Hello,

I have 80lbs to lose and I would love to be friends with you. I was successful on MFP a few years ago and then gained it all back. Please feel free to add me if you want someone who will help support you at all times.
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-)
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I haven't been on here long about 6 mos or so. I only have about 60 lbs to loose but support is support right? =)
    You are right the weight will start coming off easy at first but once your body starts getting use to the workouts and the healthy eating you'll have a plateau. But don't give up there are tons of people here that can give you amazing advice when that time comes!!!
    Good Luck and feel free to add me! =)
  • lvbor
    lvbor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im losing kilos, not pounds :) but otherwise am in the same boat.

Happy for anyone on this thread to add me. I'm in Australia and do my workouts in the evening so I tend to be online around 8am - midday GMT.

cheers,
    Veronica
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Sequoia82
    Options
    Hi

I joined years ago but just recently started becoming active in using this. I've lost 8lbs in 3 weeks thus far and about 52 lbs to go until I reach my first goal. I'm here for you and I'm looking for a support group as well.

Feel Free to add me as well!!!!
  • ejsmom02
    ejsmom02 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am on a journey to lose about 90 pounds total. I started a few times before, and let life's little obstacles (and failure to prep food) get in the way of my efforts. I do not have a support system so I am looking to receive support as well as provide it to those that need it. Anyone is free to add me.
  • kgulett
    kgulett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100lbs to lose and reading the news feed keeps me motivated. So anyone wanting to add me, feel free! Started just this week...
  • cbachie
    cbachie Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello I am in the same boat I need to lose about 150 or so. Feel free to add me we will all get through this together.
  • rafaytina02
    rafaytina02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have lots of weight to lose, and REALLY need the motivation! I would love to join this special circle of friends!
  • GillSt555
    Options
    Hi, I'm totally new to mfp and had the shock of my life when I actually weighed myself and realised I had over 100 lbs to lose. Would love to join you and offer what support I can on your way to target weight. We CAN do it - one day at a time. I have sent you a friend request.