Lindsay Brin postnatal workouts

jennieodwyer
jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Have any mommies out there tried Lindsay Brin's postnatal workouts (or any of her workouts aside from her pregnancy videos)? If so what were your thoughts? Thanks!

Replies

• jennieodwyer
    No one has used them at all?
  • ecampy1
    ecampy1 Posts: 3 Member
    I have, I am not a mommy, nor have I ever been. I am 22 and a college student. BUT my sister is a mommy and after she wanted to lose the weight I bought her the Lindsay Brin Post Natal Bootcamp. I have done it with her in the summer when I am home from college and let me tell you, it is awesome. Lindsay Brin makes you absolutely hate her, in a good way. The workouts are intense and fast and good!!! I used to run a lot (5 miles a day) and I felt like I would sweat more with Lindsay. We just pop the DVD in, lower the volume on the TV and plug the ipod into the surround sound. We listen to music while we workout now bc we have done the exercises enough to know the positions and Lindsay's music kinda sucks lol
  • jennieodwyer
    Thanks. I ended up taking the plunge and did her 60 system and really liked it. I also plan on using her pregnancy videos for the next baby :)
  • ecampy1
    ecampy1 Posts: 3 Member
    AWESOME!!!:smile:
  • My baby boy is three months old, and I've been using the Lindsay Brin videos for about 6 weeks. I'm 35 and just had baby number 2- I have a lot more weight to lose this time compared to the first and the weight is coming off much more slowly. BUT, I will say that the videos are working, and I can get a complete full body workout with cardio and strength training in less than 40 minutes. That helps a lot!
This discussion has been closed.