Junkfood Junkie Needs Help

Options
I looove junk food. Everything from chips to ice-cream to cookies. Is there any healthy alternatives to these that won't make me feel so guilty afterwards?

Replies

• JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love junk food as well, but had to learn to give them up. Fruit is really sweet and good. Or if you feel you need a cookie or junk food, try to workout before and burn as many calories as that has and make it like a treat after you're done working out.

It's extremely hard to quit junk food, I still get it every once in awhile, but it gets easier the more you don't have it.
  • crystal_pimentel01
    Options
    Don't we all... I've found that sweet fruits help! And if I must have a small guilty pleasure its right after my meal and I count the calories in. The worst you could do is eat sugary stuff on an empty stomach. Good luck!
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    If there was a healthy alternative to junk food, no one would eat the junk. ;)
    Of course you can have fruit instead, but it's not the same, obviously. I'm afraid you'll just have to get your **** together & quit it.

I was a junk ADDICT back then, and now I hardly ever have it. If I do I stick to pizza or Subway, and even that makes my tummy hurt most of the time. It always reminds me how loaded with unhealthy ingridients they are & then I'll stay away from it for some time haha.