Slimin6

Options
Hi,

I have just started the Slimin6 DVD and I was wondering if anyone else is currently doing the workout.

Have you had great results and also does it get easier?

I have only completed day 2 and I ache like mad (which is good in one sense as I know it must be working) but I struggled with the lunges as my thighs ached so much and they are even worse today.

I'm hoping my body will get used to the aching but I want to finish the 6 weeks.

I don't normally do any exercise and lack motivation so I am hoping to get inspiration from others to stick with it. :smile:

Replies

• hol_lou85
    hol_lou85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello,

i have mostly used Slimin6 with a healthy diet to lose my weight so far, when i first started the warm up nearly killed me, but i worked through it as best as i could, and i ended up staying with the discs longer than the two weeks until i felt they were becoming too easy for me.

after a couple of months, i went back through the programme in the 6 weeks, the first disc was so much easier than i remembered! when i completed the full 6 weeks as per the instructions i lost 22lb and 12.5 inches from across my body.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have it. only ever did start it up. I went from 1 work out to 3 a day in about 6 months. went from 230 to 204, size 32 to 14, lost 40 inches.

now, I do that, still only start it up every day along with the gym
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    What does this guy have to teach about weight loss?
    slimer_zps743965ac.gif
  • Painter35
    Options
    Hello,

i have mostly used Slimin6 with a healthy diet to lose my weight so far, when i first started the warm up nearly killed me, but i worked through it as best as i could, and i ended up staying with the discs longer than the two weeks until i felt they were becoming too easy for me.

after a couple of months, i went back through the programme in the 6 weeks, the first disc was so much easier than i remembered! when i completed the full 6 weeks as per the instructions i lost 22lb and 12.5 inches from across my body.
  • Painter35
    Options
    That's a great result from just 6 weeks using the DVD. I've also started healthy eating and you've certainly given me the confidence to stick with it even if I also have to do the 2 week disc a little longer.
  • Painter35
    Options
    I have it. only ever did start it up. I went from 1 work out to 3 a day in about 6 months. went from 230 to 204, size 32 to 14, lost 40 inches.

now, I do that, still only start it up every day along with the gym

That is an amazing amount of inches to loose in 6 months. FANTASTIC!
  • Painter35
    Options
    That is an amazing amount of inches to loose in 6 months. FANTASTIC! :smile: