"The Following".............who's watching?

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
Creepy and gory. My type of show.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Replies

• Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it...my wife said it's probably the type of show that I'd like although she hasn't seen an episode so she must be basing it on previews. Not sure - if it's gory, possibly not.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    We watched the first 2 episodes, and have the rest on the DVR. The first 2 were great, I can't wait till we can catch up!
  • BigAndyT
    BigAndyT Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i do! its awesome i love how bad the police are in it lol, here in uk we are at the last episode next week!
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm following it. My kind of show too! :happy:
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm loving it! Not a big fan of James Purefoy, though.
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My kind if show, "good morning Ryan, just checking in" my favourite cult leader ever

hilarious
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    Love it! Great show ;-)
  • missyvhammond
    missyvhammond Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Show!
  • BigAndyT
    BigAndyT Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i do! its awesome i love how bad the police are in it lol, here in uk we are at the last episode next week!

Haha, same here.

I haven't watched this weeks episode yet but I love storyline, cannot stand Emma though, she really gets on my nerves!

yeah she is annoying i hope claire takes her out!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Love that show. Kevin Bacon is perfect as Ryan Hardy. I like Purefoy as the cult leader. Like Roderick too. Claire is hot.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I watched it for the first 5 or 6 episodes, but it started getting a little predictable, lost interest. It's got some great music though!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm loving it! Not a big fan of James Purefoy, though.

I'm also watching it, and love him, Lol ~ he's easy on the eyes anyway. ;) I remember him from the Rome series on HBO a few yrs ago, when he played Mark Antony. As for the show itself, I'm enjoying it, although initially I was kind of turned off a little with the gory factor.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm so addicted.... my heart stops watching it I thnk, I actually hold my breath.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I not only am watching, I dream about it 2 times a week. Its one of the few shows that husband and I watch together, so if he is out of town, I have to wait until he gets home to watch it. We love it.

If you get Cinemax, check out the series Banshee. BEST.SHOW.ON.TELEVISION. But probably the goriest I have ever seen on tv. It is also HOT HOT HOT.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I watch it. I'm enjoying it. So many twists and turns (even though some are predictable)....

Weston annoyed me greatly last episode...with the face-Roderick-by-myself moment...so stupid. I love how Joe Carrol is starting to unhinge ever so slightly. I want to know how Jacob's role will play out. He hasn't been the same since the Throuple broke up. lol...I want to know when Molly, the planted neighbor/friend with benefits, will pop back up. Very interested to see how the season ends.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love weston...

It has be a great show and I cant wait for the next season. I hope Claire kills Emma..
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I to am watching did they say if they were renewing for another season or is this it?
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I watch it every week, definitely addicted. Gets a tad ridiculous at times with the ability of the cult to infiltrate everything but overall pretty darn good.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I to am watching did they say if they were renewing for another season or is this it?

They renewed it for a second season.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    We get another season of it, really? Yay!! I love this show and I'm a huge Kevin Bacon fan!