belly fat

Options
Okay guys, so I have been on MFP since around December, and have lost 20, nearly 25lbs, which is brilliant (in spite of what the other half thinks) lol. Anyway, i'm in better shape, so to speak, i feel great, got tons more energy, and have lost fat in alot of other places. I'm doing MMA conditioning workouts at the moment to help me drop the weight, and I thought the excess body fat, but although I have lost the weight, the body fat, and in particular belly fat still remains. I have been doing Primal nutrition since I started this, but don't know why it could be going wrong. Any comments/tips/hints from any Primal/Paleo people or anyone else who can help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Everybody has stubborn areas of fat. Most find belly fat is a problem. Fat loss is reduction of mass over time therefore patience is key.

Keep chipping away at it, brother!
  • ThePolishExperiment
    ThePolishExperiment Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thanks man. i should, i have lost 25lbs and have another 5lbs to go lol. Yeh i think i'm too impatient for my own good to be honest lol.
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    I think all of us are alittle impatient when it comes to losing weight. This day and age is more about instant gratification. (Im just as guilty lol.. Any little set back upsets me) Patients is key for sure. You have told me that quite a bit lol :) Great job btw. I havent told ya that lately. Knock those 5 lbs out like you would your opponents in MMA!! :)