My mini success story/half way point to my first goal

Options
Hi all,

just thought i would share with you all my first half way point to my first goal!

I started at 285lb back in December 2012 and i am currently at 256lb.

I haven't really noticed any difference in myself up until today..... so i thought id share ti with you all - i still have a long way to go but im happy im finally seeing the difference! :)

photojot.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I started off at 285, as well, but have yet to take and post pics. I notice a difference in myself, too, as do others around me. Maybe when I hit the official halfway mark to my 1st goal (50 lbs lost), I will be willing to show my progress :happy:
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    30 lbs is great! That is ALOT ! You should be really proud of yourself!
  • rumandreason
    rumandreason Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, doing really well! You look great in that top. How tall are you? You look smaller than me and I'm 6' and 218lb!
  • wibbley74
    wibbley74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing and no way do you look 256 lbs

can i ask how much more you want to lose?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I started at 285 as well but haven't had the nerve to post pictures yet! You should be very proud of yourself and what you've accomplished!!
  • Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks all -

i want to loose another 30lb by Oct/Nov as thats when im back off to florida for my holiday :)

Im 5ft9"

then when i return off my hols i will see where i am and what my next goal will be :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!