Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wedding Rings

Corrie62
Corrie62 Posts: 191
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Last night I put my wedding rings on for the first time in about 8 years. They are still tight, and my finger immediately swelled up, so I had to take them off, but the point is they went on!! That is an accomplishment. I figure another 5/10 lbs and I will be able to wear them full time again.

Last night was my official weigh in at my TOPS meeting. There I am now 21.2 lbs down from my starting weight of 240. Here...20.8 lbs.

I still have a long way to go, but these little successes mean a lot.

Replies

• baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Yaay, Way-2-Go Sweetie!:drinker:
  • ladysw357
    ladysw357 Posts: 43
    I also know what an feeling it is to finally be able to wear your wedding rings again. I finally reached that goal a couple of weeks ao! That success was so very sweet! Keep up the awesome work!
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    I used to be able to shake my hand violently and it would fly off. Now, it doesn't fit at all. I have a 2nd smaller ring that always fit just fine but now that one can be shaken off my hand in about 5 seconds of shaking my hand back and forth.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    What a great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    :) Great job!! If your fingers are getting smaller, you KNOW you're working hard!! Congrats.
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    :happy: Congratulations and keep up the great work! It isn't easy but you are getting there so don't give up, keep giving it your
    100% and you will reach your goal before you realize it! :happy:
  • lisanxd
    lisanxd Posts: 93
    Great job! I'm wondering if I will have to get mine resized.. I just have my engagement ring now, but it's already starting to get loose! Get the wedding band next month :-)
  • susiespin
    susiespin Posts: 10
    Wondering what to do with mine, they are starting to get very baggy and I am worried I might loose them. I don't want to get them taken in. Trying to convince hubby to buy me a replacement so I can keep old ones as they are. Or am I just greedy and want another ring:laugh:

Well done another couple months they will be flying off your fingers.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!