need more friends!

Options
Hi, I 'm looking for some friends to add for plateau support, meal ideas, etc. I try to basically eat a "clean diet". Pretty low-carb, but stick to the good stuff and do eat a lot of fresh fruits, veggies, and whole grains. I am only human so i do occasionally eat a bag of chips or enjoy a night of overindulgence with the girls (maybe once every 2-3 months). I workout 4-5 day a week usually, and also walk my 2 dogs on off days if the weather cooperates. I've lost 33 lbs and would untimetly like to lose another 20 by mid-summer. Looking to add some people that share the same habits!

Replies

• ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Hi! you can add me if you like. I log on every day and i try to eat well most of the time but, a coupe times a week i give in. Trying to work on that more. I love to exercise and right now am dealing with an injury so its limiting what i can do and its making me crazy.
    I have lost 73 lbs so far in the last 10 months and have another 10 or so to go.

I always welcome new friends to help me on this new lifestyle so anyone can add me if they like :)
  • elove89
    elove89 Posts: 33
    Options
    The more friends to encourage the better,, feel free to add me...
  • Skinny_Issy
    Options
    you can definitely add me. the more the merrier! :bigsmile:
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I'm not as far along in my weight loss as you, but I'm happy to have someone to motivate me. I try to eat as clean as I can, and I eat lots of veggies and fruit. I do a boot camp workout 4 x per week and try to fit in at least two other cardio sessions. :)
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I eat clean. We can all use more encouragement. :wink:
  • SexyDexie
    SexyDexie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. Everyone could always use more support
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Hi, I 'm looking for some friends to add for plateau support, meal ideas, etc. I try to basically eat a "clean diet". Pretty low-carb, but stick to the good stuff and do eat a lot of fresh fruits, veggies, and whole grains. I am only human so i do occasionally eat a bag of chips or enjoy a night of overindulgence with the girls (maybe once every 2-3 months). I workout 4-5 day a week usually, and also walk my 2 dogs on off days if the weather cooperates. I've lost 33 lbs and would untimetly like to lose another 20 by mid-summer. Looking to add some people that share the same habits!

Hi, feel free to add me if you'd like! I walk my collie every day and eat lots of fresh foods and veggies. Right now I'm trying to stay off chips and treats until I get my weight down.... but they were one of my basic food groups before! I'm new to MFP and trying to lose about 40 pounds. Good luck!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily. The more friends for support the better
  • blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • tovap
    tovap Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi
    I joined again for the 3rd time. Have no motivation but I know that I need to loose. food is comfort. I am about 50 lb over . for me the evenings in front of the tv are the worse . can you share the ways you deal with it.
  • d0nodon
    d0nodon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love new friends :bigsmile: I've been logging everyday since joining, add me :wink: