Wedding Rings

Options
Last night I put my wedding rings on for the first time in about 8 years. They are still tight, and my finger immediately swelled up, so I had to take them off, but the point is they went on!! That is an accomplishment. I figure another 5/10 lbs and I will be able to wear them full time again.

Last night was my official weigh in at my TOPS meeting. There I am now 21.2 lbs down from my starting weight of 240. Here...20.8 lbs.

I still have a long way to go, but these little successes mean a lot.

Replies

• baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Yaay, Way-2-Go Sweetie!:drinker:
  • ladysw357
    ladysw357 Posts: 43
    Options
    I also know what an feeling it is to finally be able to wear your wedding rings again. I finally reached that goal a couple of weeks ao! That success was so very sweet! Keep up the awesome work!
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    I used to be able to shake my hand violently and it would fly off. Now, it doesn't fit at all. I have a 2nd smaller ring that always fit just fine but now that one can be shaken off my hand in about 5 seconds of shaking my hand back and forth.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :) Great job!! If your fingers are getting smaller, you KNOW you're working hard!! Congrats.
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congratulations and keep up the great work! It isn't easy but you are getting there so don't give up, keep giving it your
    100% and you will reach your goal before you realize it! :happy:
  • lisanxd
    lisanxd Posts: 93
    Options
    Great job! I'm wondering if I will have to get mine resized.. I just have my engagement ring now, but it's already starting to get loose! Get the wedding band next month :-)
  • susiespin
    susiespin Posts: 10
    Options
    Wondering what to do with mine, they are starting to get very baggy and I am worried I might loose them. I don't want to get them taken in. Trying to convince hubby to buy me a replacement so I can keep old ones as they are. Or am I just greedy and want another ring:laugh:

Well done another couple months they will be flying off your fingers.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!