Options
    Popcorn
    Nut thins
    Carael rice cakes
    Rice works chips
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    What I do is go up to Subway and buy one single-serve bag of chips. Usually the Baked Lays, unless I'm really craving salt. I don't over-eat, it's easy to keep track of, and the fact that I have to get in my car and drive up there means I don't do it very often. Plus, there's not a bag of them sitting in my house waiting for me to eat them!

I mean, yeah popcorn is great, but at least for me, if I'm craving potato chips, nothing else will satisfy that, no matter how crunchy or tasty.
  • Wantingtolose1
    Wantingtolose1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I get a slice of pita bread cut it up like chips season it with whatever seasoning I'm wanting at the time then bake it. It comes out nice and crunchy and great to use instead of chips with dips.
  • apothecarist
    Options
    I love Stacy's pita chips. Comes in several flavors but i'm partial to the plain, sea salt ones. They're 130 cal for about 10 chips and usually I only eat half a portion 'cuz they're pretty satisfying. If you have a Trader Joe's you can get their lower fat cheese puffs. For 130 cals you can eat 35 puffs.
  • Christina9388
    Options
    I like "Beanitos" because they are made from beans, not potatoes, so they are much more filling and have the crunch and salt factor that is so appealing about potato chips. I usually eat them with salsa or with some hummus. yum!
  • ashb811
    ashb811 Posts: 17
    Options
    slice apples really thin, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake :) They're delish!