Heart Rate Monitor Recommendations?

Options
Is anyone using a heart rate monitor when you work out. If so, what is it (brand) and do you like it?

Replies

• Tonijking
    Tonijking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hope you get some answers as I'm baffled by them and would really like to get one
  • kellyw036
    kellyw036 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar F4 model and I LOVE it. I bought mine on Amazon to save some $$. Its my favorite weight loss purchase ever!
  • jagi410
    jagi410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If you have an ipad/iphone 4s/iphone 5, then I recommend the Polar H7 bluetooth monitor. It uses the free Polar Beat app and will sync to the Polar website so you'll have a log of your workouts.
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love my polar F4, it's been a great tool!
  • KMiller880
    KMiller880 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT4. It's simple but does the job I need it to and didn't break my bank account. I purchased it from Amazon.com.
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Just recently got the Polar FT 7 (2 weeks) and love it. It is simple to use and got it cheap on Amazon, I wouldn't buy it anywhere else
  • vanessawaw
    vanessawaw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use polar FT60, love it!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I just posted something about this and needing suggestions also.

I am ready to throw my Mio Triumpth monitor out the window! I do not have an Iphone, I have an Android so for sync purposes. I would like it to automatically take my heart rate. With the Mio monitor I had to hold it to get a reading, which never worked when I was running. It is important I have a good HRM, because I have a slow metabolism and I need accurate readings on the actual calories I am burning.