Coffee creamer

Options
13»

Replies

• healthy_jessx3
    healthy_jessx3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have two cups of coffee every morning with creamer and I have lost 21lbs. I think you can still enough your cream and loss the weight.

yes, but do you measure out your creamer? Everyone doesnt seem to understand that is something i did not to. I just straight poured the creamer in my cup...i would use about half of the coffee and fill it halfway in my mug and then do my creamer for the other half of the mug...and doing this 2 maybe 3 times a day, is not healthy or good for you. Too much sugar in my opinon. That is why i started measuring today and am only using 1.5 tbl of creamer because i found that with a little sweetner its actually not to bad and i still get that vanilla flavor that i like for only 38 cals whereas im sure i was using creamer before that could possibly lead to 200 cals maybe more. And the sugar adds up to.
  • christied829
    Options
    I love my creamer, particularly the White Chocolate Macadamia flavored creamer. I'm going to try using the unsweetened vanilla almond milk and just adding one tbsp of the creamer to my big travel mug and see how that goes.
  • roxieleavitt57
    Options
    :drinker: i never use drink coffee i shock every one i no but i like it now i just use 1/2 cup ceamer or less i no i need sugar free but back at x-mas my good creamer peppermint don't have they have it sugar free they had it after x-mas it good so i well use the creamer and add it in every day not just much:grumble:
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    is the mini moo cup creamer in stores?
    Yep, they are! They come in packs of 24 in the coffee aisle where all the other non-dairy creamers are and they usually run about $2.50. They're very tasty and are only 10 calories per serving - about half a tablespoon of half and half. I don't know, I'm still enjoying my morning coffee and have cut out almost 5000 calories a month by making this switch (160 calories per day) from sugar and cream to Spenda and half-and-half, and I'm still able to have a yummy morning coffee, so I think it's worth it.

If you miss the different flavors, I recommend flavored coffee. Negligible calories and just as good. I have a Keurig and get vanilla, hazelnut, mocha and other flavors and they're pretty good (stay away from the apple and pumpkin spice coffees, though - they're awful and my old office couldn't give 'em away!).
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Unless the creamer alone is throwing you very far over your calorie allowance, no. There is not a magical food that makes you gain weight if you are still eating at a calorie deficit.
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    instead of creamer, use some skim milk and a little vanilla protein.

I'm doing this^^ in the morning!