closing the door on obesity

Options
Today was my weigh in day I weigh when my mentor in my undereating class asks me to. I weighed in at 171 pounds. my 4 pound weight loss put me at 29.3% overweight!!:smile: I am no longer obese after being in that catergory since the age of 21 years old.

Replies

• kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    YAAAAY!
  • ashb811
    ashb811 Posts: 17
    Options
    That's awesome, way to go!
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You go, girl!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling it is to move to the overweight category! I totally get it.
  • gr8fulsammi
    gr8fulsammi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is amazing!
  • 2moonNback
    2moonNback Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing! Congrats!!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I aspire to your greatness!!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo WTG :smile:
  • sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!! Just keep it up and be happy with yourself and your progress. Never let anything stop you from YOUR happiness!
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great motivator!
  • smyr630
    smyr630 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today was my weigh in day I weigh when my mentor in my undereating class asks me to. I weighed in at 171 pounds. my 4 pound weight loss put me at 29.3% overweight!!:smile: I am no longer obese after being in that catergory since the age of 21 years old.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is cause to celebrate! Keep up the good work!
  • popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    WooHoo!!! Congrats! I know how this feels cause I just did my bmi on monday and figured out what it was when I started in august and I went from being in the severely obese category to now in the overweight category:happy: Who knew I'd be excited about being overweight lol! Can't wait to make it into the normal category! I figure another 25 -30 lbs will get me there. So if I continue to loose as I have been I could be there in around 4 months or so...crossing fingers! Fantastic job to you so far and good luck with your continued success!!!
  • pohlcm08
    pohlcm08 Posts: 61
    Options
    Woohooo!!! Congrats girl, what a great motivation!
  • mein2007
    mein2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I made it to this category a couple of weeks ago myself, and it was an awesome feeling. It's quite the achievement and I hope it motivates you to continue on your path as it had me.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    for curioustiy I looked to see what my bmi was for my starting weight which was 250 pounds. it was 42.9% obese. I dropped to 29.3% overweight.
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Nice, be proud!
  • andrbeck
    andrbeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    <happy dance> good job!!!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing!!! Congratulations, thank you for the inspiration, hopefully one day I will be writing your story for myself. I started out at a BMI of 50 so I have a way to go but you have def given me motivation :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!