Whats your caffeine intake?

Options
2»

Replies

• drdortch
    drdortch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have one 12 ounce can of DR Pepper a day. One a very rare occasion I will have coffee, too or a 2nd caffeinated beverage but I am trying to limited it just one.
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Minimal. I drink green tea throughout the day, but that's the only caffeine I get.
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    0 caffeine intake since March 9. Never a coffe drinker but used to drink too much soda. Water is pretty much it with an occasional Guiness or Oberon.
  • amberlynsimard
    Options
    I try to keep my caffeine low, because I notice mood swings if I have a lot of it. Like REALLY BAD...depression and irritability/snappishness which I guess would just be lower patience with everything. I have 1 mug of black coffee usually in the morning, or 1 tall something or other. There have been days where I have a second cup in the afternoon but I always pay for that later with not being able to sleep or being really angry for no reason 5 hours later lol.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    1.2 g or so a day
  • Speedtrap
    Speedtrap Posts: 216
    Options
    2-3 Espresso a day when at work, I gave it up for a while then I went all out and even have an espresso machine on my desk.
    I tried the Red Bull for a while and I do like it but I wanted to cut out all fizzy drinks
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I drink about 10 cups of coffee each day. This is typically my breakfast (7am - noon)
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cups of black coffee in the morning and leave it at that. Nothing but water the rest of the day, I've never been one to drink juice or pop...but occasionally will have a tea in the evening.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Well, when my teeth aren't bothering me I have anywhere from 4-8 cups of black coffee a day. If they are bothering me though, I go for 2-3 cups of green tea with ginseng, honey, and milk. :)
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow comrade-in-mugs. I do a 2x K-cups before I leave for work, Dunkins XL on the way, 2-3x more 8oz Flavia freebies at work, and then usually 2 more K-cups at night. I do try to make those last two the Green Mountain "half-caff" k-cups.
  • FitKat73
    FitKat73 Posts: 6
    Options
    I drink 4-5 mugs of coffee a day
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    ~800-1000 mg daily.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    One mug of coffee per square of chocolate in a bar daily.

Thisequates to roughly 10-12 mugs daily.

:drinker: I approve of this.

I usually drink around 10 cups per day. More on days that I'm switching between first and third shift and vice versa.

I'm just worried I drink too much coffee! x x

if you're getting the shakes or heart palpitations, it's too much. Otherwise - rock on!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ive just had a Monster drink low carb and sugar before! im so hyper! xoxox
  • SabrinaLily
    SabrinaLily Posts: 121
    Options
    If given the opportunity, I could down over a 2 lt of soda a day. I'm trying to CUT BACK to three cans. Yeah- it's that bad! It hasn't impeded my weight loss but I just hate having an addiction.
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If given the opportunity, I could down over a 2 lt of soda a day. I'm trying to CUT BACK to three cans. Yeah- it's that bad! It hasn't impeded my weight loss but I just hate having an addiction.

Ooooh fizzy drinks are my vice too! Cherry Coke is my ultimate fave! xoxoxox