Replies

• forrestgumpx
    forrestgumpx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job man! Keep it going!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and know that you are an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a great example for your family.
    Carry on my MFP friend
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Super job!
  • fakesnake69
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you. I'm in week four and frustrated be the scale is not moving but my clothes are fitting differently. Can I ask how many calories did you eat each day and did you follow her meal plan.

I didn't follow her meal plan at all. to be honest with you i didn't even open it. what i did was set the MyFitnessPal settings to lose 2lbs per week and when i started it allowed me to eat up to 2300 calories per day. as i've been losing it has been adjusting and i am currently at 1740 calories per day. i stay about 50-100 calories under that amount. I do lift heavy on the videos though. While the videos have the people using 3, 5 & 8 lbs weights, i used 8, 15 & 20 lbs weights for my workouts.
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You have done an excellent job!!! Keep it up!
  • kronos36m
    kronos36m Posts: 26
    Options
    bump
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Your 'why' is adorable :)
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations.. also, your kid is so stinking cute!
  • mamabearof3girls
    Options
    You are doing amazing! What are you doing now that the 90 days is up? Keep pushing!!! My friends and I just started. Week two here we go!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Congrats! yay! thats why i started this program today!!! amazing results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!