365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• skcarrion
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • lmkaks
    lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm frustrated, and feel uncomfortable in my own skin - but for some reason just accept it as the reality of life. I was denied a supplemental life insurance policy due to my weight. I hate the way I look in pictures…but that isn’t what I see in the mirror….so I tell myself I just don’t photograph well.

[/quote]

Wow! This is me exactly (I hate the way I look in pictures…but that isn’t what I see in the mirror….so I tell myself I just don’t photograph well). I am so glad you posted on here and I read it!. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    what a great story!!!
    congrats to you on your MANY successes this year!
    diana
  • suzieqsmart
    Options
    Wow!! You're such an amazing & motivational woman!! Reading through your story brought tears to my eyes. I think it's wonderful that your family is so supportive. Congratulations on all your hard work and success! You look fantastic and I, too, am very proud of you. :happy: :drinker:
  • SeeShelle3
    SeeShelle3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    First.. WOW you look great! Truly an inspiring story. Some of the same words you wrote, I speak now. I never really 'saw' myself as being that overweight. I was ok with my weight and how I looked because heck, I had three kids. It was always my excuse. But now, I HAVE THREE KIDS is my inspiration because I don't want them to be unhealthy or use excuses for eating junk all of the time. I want them to be proud of me. I don't want to be that 'fat mom'. And most of all, I want to smile when I try clothes on... not cringe and walk out of the store with guilt and feeling ashamed of myself.

Kudos to you and your journey. :smile:
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    love the sory!! WTG!!! u look great!
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow what an inspiration :happy:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Truly inspiring...thanks for sharing! Congratulations!!!! :happy:
  • labgirl77
    labgirl77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is soo awesome!!..So proud of you!! :) You look wonderful!!:happy:
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Good Job!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yay! well done! you look fab! x x
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congrats!!! Inspirational to see that hard work pays off!
  • karengayle1971
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational story. Although I think you looked beautiful even in your "before" photo, I can sympathize with how being in the 200-range feels. You look amazing, and I'll bet you feel better than you ever thought you could. Someday I will have my story on here like you - I can't wait for that day!
  • redstampede
    Options
    Well done!! :) Very inspirational- thank you for sharing your story.
  • kareyn19
    kareyn19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational.. thanks so much for sharing your story..gives me hope!!!
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing turn-around. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us.

And happy belated birthday!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story and so inspirational!! I am at the beginning of my journey at 44 years old. Your story will help keep me focused so that I can reach my goals too! Thank you!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fantastic journey well done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!