OREOS

Options

Replies

• soccerluver925
    soccerluver925 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh man! Those sound amazing, but not too long ago they had Mega stuffed oreos and it was soooo hard to resist!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Now I want to get some PB Oreos and coat them in Nutella...

I will eat them in the closet with the lights off, quietly weeping tears of mixed joy and shame...

LMAO.
  • Billie2783
    Options
    I love the Berry Ice cream Oreos! They are SO good
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Skip the Peanut Butter ones. The peanut butter tastes like that over synthetic peanut butter... not like the yummy kind in Nutter Butters. The Cake ones are pretty yummy though. So are the mint ones.

I was actually no help in trying to get you over the whole "Oreo" thing by giving you the ones that taste good, but at least you won't be sad you missed out on the Peanut Butter ones!

haha.. yup.. NO HELP AT ALL!!!! lol I will be strong.... I will be strong....
  • KittyKarma31
    KittyKarma31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok... so I am not a huge fan of the Oreo's with peanut butter... but they now have Mega Stuff ones - and the temptation SUCKS!! I love all the extra middle part! :P Oreos!!!
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Better Recipe for Best of Both Worlds:

regular oreo
    top with peanut butter
    top with another regular oreo
    top with more peanut butter
    put in muffin tin
    Pour favorite brown batter mix over oreo tower

bake per brownie package instructions
    enjoy
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Now I want to get some PB Oreos and coat them in Nutella...

I will eat them in the closet with the lights off, quietly weeping tears of mixed joy and shame...

Awesome! I'm gonna do this, too.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Pfft.
    Oreos. :noway:

Joe-Joe's :love:
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    Skip the Peanut Butter ones. The peanut butter tastes like that over synthetic peanut butter... not like the yummy kind in Nutter Butters. The Cake ones are pretty yummy though. So are the mint ones.

I was actually no help in trying to get you over the whole "Oreo" thing by giving you the ones that taste good, but at least you won't be sad you missed out on the Peanut Butter ones!

You got this girl! But even if you do give in, eat 1. That will satisfy your craving without sidelining your day. I find if I don't give in to a craving, I eat a whole lot of other crap trying to just satisfy that craving. I eat way more calories than I would have if I had just had the one cookie.
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I like the double-stuffed ones too, and I was at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago...and they had like triple-stuffed oreos or something equally awesome!! I was fighting so hard with myself. oh my godddd. the sugarrrrrr.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm not especially fond of Oreos or peanut butter, so it would not have been hard for me...now pop tarts, Nutella, fudge-dipped cookies...wait, what was I saying?
  • J3ss1caD
    Options

You got this girl! But even if you do give in, eat 1. That will satisfy your craving without sidelining your day. I find if I don't give in to a craving, I eat a whole lot of other crap trying to just satisfy that craving. I eat way more calories than I would have if I had just had the one cookie.

Just one.. is that possible?? I've never heard of someone just eating ONE.. certainly not me.. LMAO!!!
  • J3ss1caD
    Options
    Better Recipe for Best of Both Worlds:

regular oreo
    top with peanut butter
    top with another regular oreo
    top with more peanut butter
    put in muffin tin
    Pour favorite brown batter mix over oreo tower

bake per brownie package instructions
    enjoy

I mean this in the nicest way possible.... I HATE YOU!!!! lol. My mouth is watering.. maybe I should make THIS.. and hide in a closet eating it while weeping silently in shame and joy ;) lmao
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    They are so good...I made them on a Sunday night, ate one and took the rest to work the next day and put them on the "share" counter! No way you would want to keep a whole batch around! :)
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats the original.

Except the DOUBLE STUFFED!!!!!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So I <3 the original oreos but yesterday I saw coconut chocolate covered ones...i was so TEMPTED to buy them! However, I told myself that I would hold off until after my half marathon.
    Has anyone tried them...worth the calories?
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I eat oreo's all the time. Packed 2 in my lunch today.. Only do 2 though. And not every day. they are my one indulgence.. Don't deprive yourself, unless you can't stop at 1 or 2.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    So I <3 the original oreos but yesterday I saw coconut chocolate covered ones...i was so TEMPTED to buy them! However, I told myself that I would hold off until after my half marathon.
    Has anyone tried them...worth the calories?

They are divine. They soak up a lot more milk and don't drop so many crumbs into it. The white chocolate covered ones arealso awesome.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    funny-oreo-cookies-inside-chocolate-chips.jpg
  • jdm0804
    jdm0804 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats the original.

Except the DOUBLE STUFFED!!!!!

Too much of a good thing...is an amazing thing.