TRUE opinions (pics included)

Options
Everyone is always saying that my body is fine, you're not fat, ect. Well, I know I got 32 pounds to lose so reality is I know I'm fat but I mean, how fat? Do I look fat? Or do I litarely look obese?

[PHOTO REMOVED]

Replies

• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    i mean its really all up to you - I feel pretty fat still, but most people tell me to stop losing weight

You dont look fat at all, but its all about how you feel
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Opinion: You are chubby could stand to lose a few pounds OR lose the fat and replace it with lean muscle to look super uber beach body hot.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look a little overweight, but far from obese. Focus on proper nutrition, a reasonable calorie goal, and take up lifting (everyone suggests this because it helps 100%). Focus more on losing inches, not weight.

This is my honest answer.
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good grief -- totally not obese.
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Opinion: You are chubby could stand to lose a few pounds OR lose the fat and replace it with lean muscle to look super uber beach body hot.
    ok, you did ask for honesty, and not just support, so ^^^ THIS
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look like me, except with a larger chest, and I'm only trying to lose 15 vanity pounds... I like bacons response... I have lost a little over an inch on my tummy, but no weight... victory!
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Chubby. At most, fat. Definitely not obese.

But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, get yourself fitted with a proper bra. You look like you're wearing 3 cup sizes too small!
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Not obese at all! I would focus on toning if I were you.
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    No kidding on the bra comment!! :smile:
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Not obese at all! I would focus on toning if I were you.

But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, get yourself fitted with a proper bra. You look like you're wearing 3 cup sizes too small!
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I give up NM :laugh:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're fat or chubby, honestly.

I just think you need to tone. Fat and chubby are terrible words, but set of kettlebells or weights and you'd have the hottest body around.
  • adamsn1983
    Options
    I agree, maybe a little chubby NOT obese. I think some toning would really help. Try doing sit ups, squats, leg lifts, etc while you watch T.V.
  • Ragingwitch
    Options
    You need a new bra - that one is too small! Getting fitted for a decent sized bra streamlines your silhouette and you'll look as though you already lost some weight - you will also lessen the strain on your shoulders and back.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I would say that you have a little bit of fat on you, definitely not 32 pounds worth though.

Mostly you just need to get toned up!! I hear that lifting heavy weights will help with that.
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You in NO WAY look morbidly obese! You need to feel comfortable in your won skin...so I say that you need to loose to where you are comfortable. If that means loosing 30lbs than you need to do what makes you happy! I have family and friends telling me that I am just fine the way that I am, and shouldn't loose any more weight too, but I still have 10lbs to go to get to my goal! And that is where I intend to be! If I am honestly speaking, I would say that you look good, but I would tone up! Do what makes you happy Darlin'! This journey is for you...:wink:
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Obese, morbidly obese? Woman don't make me find you and slap you into next week. Ta ma de! x_x

Anyway, honestly your body looks over all pretty great. You don't necessarily need to lose weight as much as you should probably tone up imho.

Also I agree, get a bigger freakin bra. Holy hell you are about to bust out. @_@
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look a little overweight, but far from obese. Focus on proper nutrition, a reasonable calorie goal, and take up lifting (everyone suggests this because it helps 100%). Focus more on losing inches, not weight.

This is my honest answer.

THIS!!!! ^^^^^^
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Lol.. you are not even close to obese!

You have a little extra stubborn belly fat (the last parts of fat are always the hardest to lose!)

I would say just add some weight lifting into your routine to tone up and focus on eating healthy. You should be good to go from there.

32 pounds!? Donno where you are getting that number from!

My 2 cents ;)
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Where is this fat obese woman that you speak of???? You're well on your way, all a matter of continueing with what you've started. Lifting does work.

Good job!