Need motivation and support!!!

Options
This is my second time trying fitness pal and I definitely could use friends who log in everyday and work towards goals together. I am 25, 5'5 and 245lbs. My dream weight would be 175. I could use all the support I can get. Feel free to add me! ;)

Replies

• Teodice
    Teodice Posts: 9
    Options
    Im 295 myself but working on it :D im on all day so if you want a crazy swede to motivate you feel free to add me :D
  • elliedubz
    elliedubz Posts: 18
    Options
    You got this girlll :)
    You can't become who you want to be by remaining who you are make today be your first step :)
    I took my first step to change 15 days ago and I feel more amazing
    Everyday and with my new Outlook I'm actually enjoying the journey not getting depressed that changes aren't happening sooner ....Positive energy yields positive results :)
  • LarryWorrall
    LarryWorrall Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I log on every day and I am willing to give all support and motavation that I can. That is why we are all on this site.
  • nicesunrs
    Options
    I'm hoping this is the LAST diet I start... Loving this site, opened my eyes up ALOT to what I was eating! Add me... would love to make new friends too.

My motivation is the warm weather... bathing suits, motorcycle riding... and I just want to STOP thinking about my extra weight all the time, it consumes me and I HATE that!

Good Luck to you...
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    yall can add me ill give ya support :)