10 days of the 30 Day Shred

Options
Bonnieg318
Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
I am feeling a bit frustrated completed level 1 starting level 2 today I am personally not seeing change. I am debating sticking with it. No pictures I have been trying for half an hour and can't get them to post so I will leave it to your imagination lol! Posting pics shouldn't be this difficult

Replies

• Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Most folks don't see change well until level 2 and level 3. Keep it up and you see change in a few days. Also because you are doing something you body hasn't quite let go of water weight yet especially if you haven't taken a rest day for you muscles to heal. Good luck!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    10 days isnt really enough time to see much of a change.

I hear most of the changes start coming towards the start of level 3.

Keep it up, I am sure you won't regret it.
  • eirracz
    eirracz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! You will see a change. I started in mid March and I have been very pleased with the results. I now alternate between Level 2 and Level 3.
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I agree that you will start to see changes if you stick with it. Not only that, but it burns calories and is a great, quick workout. So, regardless, it is better than doing nothing at all and with the weights it's better than cardio alone! Hang in there!
  • Bonnieg318
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I will stick with it just feeling a bit frustrated today!!
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Stick with it. I am on level 2 day 2. It's an awesome workout. By awesome I mean hard. Compared to level 1. I haven't seen major changes on the scale and I have not measured but I have to say a I feel a bit leaner. I am definitely stronger and my endurance has improved more than I thought it could in 12 days. I know there will be something that I can see after 30 days. If not, I will do it again! :flowerforyou:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I did the entire 30 days, and saw almost no physical change at all. But I did improve my endurance, cardio and strength. 30DS helped me go from dying after running .96 miles, to comfortably running 3 miles without stopping, in just 2 weeks. Now I'm signed up and ready to complete my first 5k on the 4th. So I still call that a win!
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    With anything I do I don't really notice the difference. Most of my fat is in my stomach. I'm starting the 30DS on Saturday, here's to hopes I'll notice something! I'm not that far into my weight loss yet though. If you stick with it I'm sure you'll notice a difference. I've heard most people start noticing the difference in level 2. Your body is still getting used to the work outs in level 1. =)
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've just finished today, and definitely stick with it! I have lots of victories - I have bags more energy, I run up the stairs at work, I can fit into things that I couldn't before.

I only started really losing pounds in Level 3!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Stick with it, and try not to be negative about it. It will only make you less likely to succeed in finishing it.
    You will get stronger if you keep going! I don't know of anyone that had immediate results. Wait until the end of level 2 or beginning of level 3.

PS:If you don't take measurements and photos you will likely regret that.
  • Bonnieg318
    Options
    Stick with it, and try not to be negative about it. It will only make you less likely to succeed in finishing it.
    You will get stronger if you keep going! I don't know of anyone that had immediate results. Wait until the end of level 2 or beginning of level 3.

PS:If you don't take measurements and photos you will likely regret that.

I have photos from day 1 to 10 I just can't seem to get them posted!
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ive been doin 30 day shred since the January.... I hit level 3 and had to a week stop now im starting back at level 1 :)
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am about to start Level 3 of the shred and I noticed the biggest changes starting at day 8. I have lost over 15 inches total and Ive only done 18 days (I'm going to do level 3 for the last 12 days).
    I havent actually dropped a lot of weight (I think only 3-5lbs) but my pants fall off me and I am stronger and faster than I used to be. I also have a lot more energy.
    Dont give up!

and ditto on the taking measurements. When my weight didnt change during level 1, i got a little discouraged, but when I measured myself, I had lost inches and was AMAZED
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me want to start the program again! I think in a few weeks I will!
  • CoachTommyB
    Options
    What is the 30day shred? is it like the fat shredder diet for p90x?
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    create photo bucket and upload pics. click on your pic and hit edit. resize to 500. save. go back into your library and on the pic you just edited place your mouse on the tool gear. click on get links. click on the IMG link. copy. then on here paste and change the (theres two of them) change the capital IMG into lower case img, keeping them in the brackets. it wont show up in post for some reason after i hit reply  definitely take pics and measurements.  drinking enough water and eating "right"?  everyone's body is different. this workout rocks for me.
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 30DS....add me as a friend and we'll get through it together!! :o)
    I just sent you a FR.
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred 3 days a week up until this week (moving in to Ripped in 30). It was when I hit level 3 I began to see changes. It will come,but like everything everything its not instant.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am on L2D3 today. I have not weighed myself nor measured throughout this process. I knew I could get frustrated easily and with how tough the workout is, I didn't want to give myself the extra incentive not to complete it. That has been key for me. I took measurements and weight the first day. And I'll do measurements and weight after I am done (prolly the day after I do last workout).

I honestly feel like I look slmmer through my mid section. I feel awesome otherwise. Level 2 is a killer but I enjoy it and know it will work. I'm trying not to have super high expectations for weight loss and would be happy to see a few inches off my mid section by the end.

I agree it can get frustrating but keep at it. The way I look at it, it is 25 minutes, and only 30 days, I can do it! And so can you. I think you will definitely see results!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 of Level 1 yesterday... i was seeing pretty consistent losses up until last week when I began the 30DS (no inches lost either) - so I'm there with you... and honestly I feel like I don't get enough of a cardio workout doing just the 30DS alone so I think I'm going to alternate with running days so I get plenty of cardio. Good luck - maybe something will happen next week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!