postponing dieting during exam period?

Options
exams in college coming up. which means no time for gym, combined with stress, which makes me hungry ALL the time during exams. Anyway, i'm going to try and eat healthy as possibel for the next three weeks, will probs not have time to exercise much, except maybe once a week at most, and my intermittent fasting regime will also be reduced.

do you think this will hinder my progress significantly? im trying to be as healthy as possible although i seem to be always hungry during study time.
Also does anyone have any healthy study snack/ quick meal recipes to share? It would be great if so!

Replies

• smileitconfusespeople
    Options
    I work exercise brakes into my schedule , So when I finish revising one topic, I will do 10 minutes of sit ups or a quick youtube video and then do the next topic, it is easy to fit in and soon adds up, it isn't quite the gym but keeps me ticking over.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    I do IF, and eat two large meals a day. That frees up a lot of time in my schedule.

Also, if you can do three or four minutes of exercise every couple hours, it will help your stress level immensely.

Like the previous poster said, jumping jacks, situps, burpees, pushups, even a quick run will make you more alert and relieve your anxiety. It works.