"1/2Year Resolution starts July 1st

Options

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hi suzanne!

well, I have been in a slump long enough. really tried to make it a good one today, but didn't happen. gonna try again tomorrow. have all my food and exercise logged. it's up to me now! you're doing a great job with the turbo jam workouts! nice calorie burn in a decent time!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Hello...weight is on a plateau, but better than gaining! I am on my core & balance week of Insanity. I have 4 more weeks to go after this one. I need to kick it up a notch and do a bit better at night. I do great all day, it is the night w/ my husband that I tend to slip up a bit. I know I can do this:)
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Day #7 was yesterday. I didn't workout until late last night and then has call for work until after 10 which is pass my bedtime.

Day #7: TurboJam Burn from Learn and Burn, then TurboJam Ab Jam burned 4000 calories in 37 minutes. Shakeology yesterday and stayed below my calories for the day.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #8: TurboJam "20 Minute" and Brazil Butt Lift "High and Tight" burned 340 calories. Did some free weights since I had time. I think I may jump on elliptical while the boys are still napping, these shakes are giving me tons of energy.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Kelly,

Come on you can do it, just go for a walk with the dogs or jog/walk alone great for your body, mind and spirit. You have to train them all to be positive.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #9: Took Off b/c I got my allergy shots and I can't workout on those days, both arms hurt and it can make me go into shock from allergic reaction.

Day #10 - Was my Belated Birthday Gift of Realxation. Mani/Pedi, then lunch with girls, and shopping.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? I am a little behind but I just noticed the thread.

1. My 1/2 year resolution is to continue to work out for at least 30 mins a day 6 days a week.
    2. I want to run a 5k this fall. I have been doing the C25k also (starting Week 3 officially tomorrow). I actually do the 30 min walk/run everyday almost at least once sometimes twice to fill my hour of work out in.
    M = weights/c25k 30 mins, T = 2x c25k, W = sprints / c25k 30 mins, TH = weights / c25k, F = sprints / c25k, Sa = softball / c25k, Su = 2x c25k - I dont always workout both sat and sun. I usually take one of them off when i have a lot of errands to run.
    3. I also want to be below 200 by the end of the year. Thats 23 pounds to go and keep gone. I have been losing steady ( 21 pounds in about 3 months). So I know this is doable even if I hit a plateau.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? I am a little behind but I just noticed the thread.

1. My 1/2 year resolution is to continue to work out for at least 30 mins a day 6 days a week.
    2. I want to run a 5k this fall. I have been doing the C25k also (starting Week 3 officially tomorrow). I actually do the 30 min walk/run everyday almost at least once sometimes twice to fill my hour of work out in.
    M = weights/c25k 30 mins, T = 2x c25k, W = sprints / c25k 30 mins, TH = weights / c25k, F = sprints / c25k, Sa = softball / c25k, Su = 2x c25k - I dont always workout both sat and sun. I usually take one of them off when i have a lot of errands to run.
    3. I also want to be below 200 by the end of the year. Thats 23 pounds to go and keep gone. I have been losing steady ( 21 pounds in about 3 months). So I know this is doable even if I hit a plateau.

Never to late to join us. The more the merrier. You can do whatever you put your mind to do. Think positive and the weight will fall off. Good Luck.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #11: 12 mins on Bike riding hills burned 122 calories, then 30 mins on elliptical burning 275 calories. Shakeology again for lunch. under my calories.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    well, my month of July has more bad days than good. The last 2 have been much better, and I sure feel it. Getting off track is so not worth it. Being mindful about food choices when emotions flare up OR down is a huge struggle for me. BUT, planning my meals for the day and prioritizing time to exercise works. I started C25K on May 28 and last week did not do wk 6. So, will get on the treadmill today and see what happens. I also do a walk/jog and resistance work outs on non C25K days. I am hoping to increase the strength and toning workouts. Have been in calorie range x2 days now, and water has been 8+. Here's to a good day...and a better week!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    i did 2 insanity workouts..total 1.5 hours and a 30 minute workout at the gym today-i am hoping for a good loss this week!
  • hkystar
    Options
    I got 30 mins of weights and 30 mins C25k week 3 day 1. Its the first time since starting the c25k program that my calves are killing me. They are so sore, and its not my shins/shin splits. But its just a soreness..
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Did W6D1 of C25K. went pretty slow, but I was able to complete the 5 & 8 minute jogs. Really don't want to repeat any weeks, so I gotta keep with this....
    Have been within cals 4 days now, and 9+ water/day. will do ball workout in a couple hours.

How's everyone else doing with July so far?
  • hkystar
    Options
    I did week3 c25k today. Only got in 40 mins of walk/jog. I was just so worn out/sore from the weights yesterday. I want to try again tomorrow to go longer/further.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #13: I was so busy yesterday I forgot to post. Did 100 minutes of cardio TurboJam "20 Minutes" & "AbJam" and fighting with the kids at the swim lesson, grocery store, taylors and then pharmacy in 90+ hot Texas summer,I burned 546 calories.

Shakeology for lunch and was under my calories again. Down 2 lbs today, so something I'm doing is working.

Day #14: TurboJam "Cardio Party" and burned 565 calories in 45 minutes workout. Shakeology for lunch and still have 800 left for the day.
  • hkystar
    Options
    I am eating well, got my fruits/veggies in today and rocked the sprint work out.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Last 4 days have been on plan. Eating clean, keeping at my calories, and 9+ water a day. Yesterday I did three workouts, C25K, BL Strength & Sculpt, and a weighted ball workout...... 77 minutes & 586 calories!!! Today is normally my rest day, but am a little sore so will do a stretch and tone workout sometime.

Keep at it, you're all doing great!
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #15 burned 420 calories doing 40 minutes of cardio exercises, including "TurboJam "20 Minute" & "AbJam" Shakeology for Dinner.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #16: I burned 359 calories doing 40 minutes of cardio exercises, including "TurboJam "20 Minute" & "AbJam".
    Shakeology for lunch.
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Fri ~ calories good ( all clean ), 9+ water, C25K W6D2 35 min, stretch & tone w/Denise Austin 27 min 428 cals total
    Sat ~ calories good, ( 90 % clean ), 9+ water, walk/jog 30 min, weighted ball workout 23 min 416 cals total
    Sun ~ calories good, ( 90 % clean ), 9+ water, C25K W6D3 ** completed ** :bigsmile: 35 min 297 cals total

will be increasing my workout minutes this week. plan to get more resistance in.