Ideas For Little To No Cal Munchies!!!

Options
One thing ive ALWAYS had an issue with is small snacks that wont take up alot of my calories for the day. I snack on veggies & fruit but Im looking for more ideas for yummy snack foods i can munch on in between meals & at my desk @ work.

Any ideas my lovely fitness pals???!!! Im Open to suggestions (^__^) except if it involves tomatoes...i cant bring myself to aquire a taste for those things hahah blagh

Happy Eating my darlings!!

Replies

• nmensen18
    nmensen18 Posts: 39
    Options
    HA! I was just about to post something for this. Yes! Please share no cal/min call snack ideas!!
    Here's a link I found - http://fitbie.msn.com/slideshow/20-healthy-zero-calorie-foods
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    what do you consider little cal? i enjoy the 100 calorie popcorn bags and low fat string cheese (i think i have sargento right now and it's something like 50 or 70 calories)
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Love cucumber with a little vinegar. Tomatoes sliced with sea salt and ground pepper YUM!! Mushrooms all alone. I stuff green peppers with onions, cilantro, and fresh minced garlic. The last is a great snack but you'll probably need a mint handy LOL