Whats for lunch?

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
I made myself a maki-sushi roll. Roasted eel, cucumber, a baby carrot, and some nori. Along with a tiny bit of lite soy sauce and wasabi to dip it in. All garnished with some sesame seeds.

Oh yeah, I eat in style :)

What about the rest of you folks? Whats on the menu this saturday?

Replies

• msarro
    Options
    I made myself a maki-sushi roll. Roasted eel, cucumber, a baby carrot, and some nori. Along with a tiny bit of lite soy sauce and wasabi to dip it in. All garnished with some sesame seeds.

Oh yeah, I eat in style :)

What about the rest of you folks? Whats on the menu this saturday?
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Homemade Linguini and Clam Sauce :tongue:

Gotta love the taste of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in it with a sprinkle of hot red pepper.

Caio :flowerforyou:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    a salad with poppy seed dressing and TONS OF TOMATO!!! I love tomato:heart:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Pork chop, coated with pepper, paprika, and cumin. Sautteed with onions in a little olive oil

and

1 cup Instant Mashed Sweet Potatoes (just like a nice sweet dessert!)

and

some raw cabbage
  • msarro
    Options
    a salad with poppy seed dressing and TONS OF TOMATO!!! I love tomato:heart:

I'm so jealous, you still can't find tomatoes in my area. Silly FDA scare :(
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had a a spinach artichoke chicken lean pocket 260 calories and soooo good. Also sliced cucumber with lite dressing. Fast and good
  • supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had a 6" whole wheat smoked turkey hoagie with Miracle Whip Light, lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese. It was over 500 calories, but well worth it. I have worked my butt off today.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    left over from yesterdays dinner

arroz con habichuelas (rice & beans)

plain bagel w/ nutella
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Someone from Guatemala brought me some fresh corn tortillas so I had 2 with some 96% lean ground beef and shredded lettuce
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    I had an turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce and mustard on whole wheat bread. I also had a glass of lactaid milk with some chocolate ovaltine and a wedge of cantaloupe.

I am still behind on my calories though. I am trying to gain weight so I am suppose to be eating 2100 calories. If I include loggin what I am going to cook for dinner I will be short 200 calories.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme original glazed donut!
    Hard to resist when the one near me got closed and someone comes knocking at your door with a dozen:bigsmile:
    About 200 cals for one.

:tongue:
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    I love Krispy Creme donuts but I am trying to stay away from all that sugar and fat. I want to gain eating healthy (ie low fat, low sugar, high calories). I ended up eating some lactaid ice cream and drinking some more milk with ovaltine.