Jillian Michael's Body Revolution Results

Options
I just wanted to share my before and after pictures for JMBR, in an effort to hopefully inspire someone out here in MFP land :) I still have another 20 pounds to lose & my body is far from perfect but I'm defintiely better off than I was a year ago. In addition to the program, I ran & did yoga on a regular basis.

7771cd3a-4bff-4607-b57f-ab00108b046b_zps5cfec02b.jpg

Replies

• Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Amazing results :smile:
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...I'm thinking of doing this program once I'm finished with Power 90. What can you tell me about it?
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am in week 10 now. Love JMBR!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...I'm thinking of doing this program once I'm finished with Power 90. What can you tell me about it?

It's on the same difficulty level as Power 90. If you're looking to step up from Power 90 to something else, you might want to go with something higher end/more intense. Going from Power 90 to JMBR is more of a lateral change than an "upgrade."
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I am so DARN Proud of you...I don't know what to do...You took the program and ran with....and look how it totally reshaped your body!! I know you are nothing but excited....Can't wait to jump on board the next round with you!! Amazing Inspiration you are...
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results...congrats!! was this with in 90 days? I am thinking about ordering it. :happy:
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm definitely interested in doing this program.
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    YOU, MY FRIEND ARE AWESOME!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU! You deserve every inch and every pound gone in these pics, YOU EARNED IT with sweat and tears.

LOVE YOU! Keep up the great job! #teamsummerbody, #teamgoalweight, LET'S GO!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking fit and strong! :smile:
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! You rocked it girl!
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This is great! What motivation!! Good luck on your next program
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Now isn't this amazing! What progress, congratulations T!!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your progress is amazing! Keep up the GREAT work!!!:smile:
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look as awesome as you are on the inside. I'm so proud of how you stuck witht this entire program and received tremendous results. Love you girl!!! You look AH-MAZING!!!!!
  • chiwonal
    chiwonal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You rock!
  • kbunn19
    kbunn19 Posts: 5
    Options
    You look great!!! I was hoping someone would post JMBR progress pics. I just finished week 2 and have lost 5 lbs so far, it is such an intense workout I love it!! Congrats and continue on your journey!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Great results woman!!! Your commitment and dedication is so inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • dtroia
    dtroia Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello! How have you logged this in your fitness pal? I am not sure if I am logging it right! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!