Travel Sneaker

Options
ciekay
ciekay Posts: 15 Member
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good travel sneaker? I travel a lot for my job and would love to find a sturdy but light-weight, travel-friendly sneaker that will take up minimal space in my suitcase. My workouts consist of weight training; treadmill (alternating between walking and a light jog); and the stationary bicycle. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :smile:

Replies

• ciekay
    Options
    Does anyone have any suggestions for a good travel sneaker? I travel a lot for my job and would love to find a sturdy but light-weight, travel-friendly sneaker that will take up minimal space in my suitcase. My workouts consist of weight training; treadmill (alternating between walking and a light jog); and the stationary bicycle. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated :smile:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I am ALL OVER this post, hoping somebody has an answer. I'm bringing my New Balance kicks on the road with me but they are not quite perfect -- take up a bit too much room.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i don't have any real suggestions, except to check out rei. they have a huge selection of shoes geared for everything. i remember seeing some really light weight, breathable shoes that i wanted to take backpacking (for creek crossings and around camp). good luck with your search.
  • Doozie
    Doozie Posts: 53
    Options
    Nike Free's are very light and pack much easier than my Saucony's...
    http://www.nike.com/nikefree/
  • ciekay
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!!:bigsmile: