Who is on MPF while at work?

Options

Replies

• smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Well I have a home business so even though I am technically at home, I am still trying to get work done while on MFP LOL
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I click on every now and then from work to stay motivated and to avoid making poor food choices.
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    present and accounted for!
  • msrehbein
    Options
    always - either on the computer or on my phone. My favorite site.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Shhhhhhh!!!:blushing: Im still working tho, lol
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That would be me Monday thru Friday. On the weekends is when it's hard. :happy:

^^^me too, it's cause were too busy moving around on the weekend and work keeps us still at the desk for hours at a time. :wink:
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    me to as I am stuck to a desk job lol
  • Vickiheiss
    Vickiheiss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Having lunch! Gotta check in with my calories! LOL!
  • suzieqsmart
    Options
    MEEE!!! I have to do SOMETHING. :laugh:
  • ashnamy
    ashnamy Posts: 1
    Options
    It's good to know I'm not the only one :flowerforyou:
  • donttouchthepoof
    Options
    Haha, always. :P
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Shhh or the IT droids will hear and block it like they have everything else.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    <sheepishly raises hand> Shhhhh! Gotta keep track of 'stairs traversed' throughout the day. Besides, my employer introduced my to MFP, gave cafe GCs to the 1st 50 people to join, have MFP barcodes and pamphlets throughout the cafe, etc. So actually, it's all their fault! Yeah, THEIR fault!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it hard to do stuff while at work other than YouTube, listen to music, MFP, I dunno anything but real work.

Yet I'm constantly getting praised for good work o_O ..Love my job

<--I'm a computer nerd making sure everyone else's computers work so they can.
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Just to think I did those crunches on this ole dirty carpet.
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I only ever go on during lunch hour. Not that that will matter to the killjoy types that police our IT. If they knew there was a chance of us enjoying ourselves in the office I'm sure they would block it out. You've reminded me how I used to enjoy playing Scrabble in lunch breaks on Facebook. Those were the days,
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    me...a good number of my students are absent, so many in fact that the remaining few are watching a movie
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I almost always have a minimize window while at work, hah. My crapberry app lets me log food, but I can't use the forums or newsfeed from my phone :(.
  • Dawmer299
    Dawmer299 Posts: 32
    Options
    MMEEE! I track all day as it goes. I dont remember if my boss follows me or not anymore. Guess I'll find out out soon! LOL!
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everday while at work :)

haha me too...is it bad that I go back between my phone and the actual website while at work?

I do the SAME thing! :laugh: :laugh: