just joined and am excited!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I joined this site yesterday, and this is day 2 of logging my food. My sister has been doing it for sometime and has found success so I am really excited. I have a couple of health & weight goals for the next 6 months or so. My first one is to lose 10lbs before a trip to Disneyworld in October :-)

If anyone has fun vegetarian recipes, or tips/tricks you have to be helpful I would love to hear about them. Have a great day!

Spartan621

Replies

• tesha30
    tesha30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goals! I hope you succeed!!

My only advice is just be true to yourself. Dont get mad if you slip and had too many calories.. just know that you if you do a little bit of exercise.. you can earn it back. and also.. it helps to have the myfitnesspal as one of your home pages. When i log into my computer and hit the home button on the top.. this site, along with all my others, pops up right away so there is no forgetting i have some logging to do!

best of luck again!!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find success here as well. I have lost 5 lbs here so far (my ticker doesn't show it because i reset my goals, lol). I just made a lunch of chopped and sauteed green, yellow, and red bell peppers with some chopped onion on brown rice, with a little soy sauce (very little- LOTS of sodium). I add a little Mrs Dash for flavor- I am addicted to that stuff. Anyway, its good, its filling, and vegetarian :)
  • amylou7777
    amylou7777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is my second day too and I am loving it so far. I'm trying to track before I eat so I don't go over--I'm starting to get the hang of it!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new also. I love this site! Lots of positive support and I love how is tracks all your food and exercise for you. Good luck to you!
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • steph_armstrong
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Good luck on your goals. Feel free to add me if you like for support and motivation.
  • sk2010
    sk2010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    YEAH you are here! :laugh:
  • Spartan621
    Spartan621 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! Congratulations to everyone who is well on their way to reaching their goals, and best of the luck to the people just starting. Be a great day!