newbie!

Options
hi everyone! i'm new to myfitnesspal but i already love it!! i got my sister and my mom to join with me so it's been great so far.. of course, i'm on here to be healthy and to lose weight, but my biggest reason is that my wedding is less than a year away (5/28/11) and i don't want to look heavy on my wedding day and i want to be comfortable on my honeymoon with my husband.. hopefully i stay on track and get to my goal.. :o)

Replies

• kristi89
    kristi89 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hiya Im New today too lol , congratulations on your engaement i happy to swap tips and recipes if your intrested good luck with the weight loss x
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you love it! I've become quite addicted to it! lol
    Good luck girl :smile:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, this site is great, I can't stay away :)
  • slh627
    slh627 Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks ladies!!

and check you out erin! 15 pounds!! you go girl!! thanks for suggesting this to me! my mom, my sister, and i already love it!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you love it! I've become quite addicted to it! lol
    Good luck girl :smile:

Me too! :drinker:
  • constancelawson
    constancelawson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love this site, have fun with it :)
  • CeNavarro
    CeNavarro Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello there, I am also new, just signed up today. And I am also going to be a bride in less then a year myself. I know that we can help eachother out. I am curently a size 16 and hoping to be a size 10 by the wedding. :) Good luck with everything.
  • ammoore96
    ammoore96 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just signed up a little over a week ago and I LOVE this site. A girlfriend of mine has been on here for a little over 3 months and is down 21 lbs. She is definately my inspiration:) I would love to keep in touch with you all and push each other along. Congrats on the engagements!!!