Looking for friends 50+

Options
Hello. I'm new to MFP, my daughter actually got me to sign up. I'm just looking for some friends 50+ to join me on my journey. I look forward to getting to know you.

Replies

• JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 50. Feel free to add me if you would like. My profile will tell you a bit about me. Good luck:)
  • grace42d
    grace42d Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and in need of some motivation. Feel free to friend me.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am also 50. Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you think we'd be a good fit.
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    HI,
    Welcome!
    I am 55 and have been logging for several months and have a lot of weight to lose.
    Feel free to add me!
  • ednurse18
    Options
    Hi, 51 here and only a week on MFP. I stole my wife's old account. Add me I you want. Congrats getting started is half the battle, at least that's what i keep telling myself :)
  • pinksands143
    Options
    Im just starting my journey to!! Im 56 and would love to have you guys add me =D
    I really love this site so helpful
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Hi, I'm 53. Friend request sent :flowerforyou:

edited to say that anyone can add me if they want. Thanks
  • soaringlikeaneagle70
    soaringlikeaneagle70 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey I used to be 50. I don't know what happened but before I knew it I was 70. You can read my profile and if you like me then please add me.
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 57 and log daily and enjoying my healthy eating journey you are welcome to add me .Good luck x
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    I needs some friends too..gotta a lot to lose and 50+.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I am 60. You can add me if you like. There is an over 50's group on here as well under groups. Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • Tranquilart
    Options
    Hi, I am 59, looking for friends to share tips and tales etc. Add me if you choose. You can read about me and decide.
  • Ericsmom1991
    Options
    Here I am! I'm 50 and always welcome friendship :flowerforyou: !
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone 52 here just logged my 225 day day in a row and always looking for more friends to join me in a healthy lifestyle and have some fun doing it. Feel free to add me I always have coffee on, an ear to listen and something to say. Have a great day!
  • HuggzBug
    HuggzBug Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 51, fairly new to MFP, and completely new to sharing but find everyone's comments very helpful and motivating. And I'm just starting to friend people also. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • pennie63
    pennie63 Posts: 10
    Options
    HI I'm 50 also..fun ! I can use some support and friends on here as well. Please feel free to add me. I am in Virginia. `~~~Pennie
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome :happy:

I'm 52...read my profile & add if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I am 52 and I'm always open to new friends....especially around my own age.... anyone , feel free to add me.
  • holylucy
    holylucy Posts: 38
    Options
    50 and over is such an awesome group! Please feel free to add me. I too enjoy this site. Fun to have MFP connections.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm 50, been on MFP since Dec 2012 and have lost 19lbs ( from 232 to 213). I log my food and exercise daily.