an interesting workout..for non gym people!

Options
2»

Replies

• hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    bump :)
  • armywife0215
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That workout is no joke! Definitely will do it again, hopefully I will get to the point where I can add in the step skip up the stairs and not have to walk up them LOL Took me 30 minutes, burned 300 cals...perfect!

Thanks for sharing!
  • lavender11
    lavender11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm defo going to try this. Sounds mega hard but will be well chuffed if/when i complete it in one!

The only slight problem is that i live in an upstairs flat....... Just hope the neighbours dont think that there is an elephant threatening to come through their ceiling!! x
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You're simply amazing!!!!

I'd LOVE to have you as MY trainer!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Becca:drinker:

I agree!!!
    ME TOOOOO!!!!!!
  • IrishJess
    Options
    Sounds like something I'd love to be doing but the problem is we're ground floor... no stairs :(

Anyone got variation suggestions?! I've got the wii fit at home but I don't want to be subjecting myself to yoga etc every night when I don't go the gym so something different would be brill! x
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something I'd love to be doing but the problem is we're ground floor... no stairs :(

Anyone got variation suggestions?! I've got the wii fit at home but I don't want to be subjecting myself to yoga etc every night when I don't go the gym so something different would be brill! x

You could replace the stair running with jum[ping jacks, jump rope, jump squats...any hard core cardio movements would work.
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That's a great looking workout. She'll develop killer legs if she sticks with that. About the only thing it doesn't hit is the big muscles in the back, but with the equipment she has available that would be difficult to do. Good job.