11 months picture progress! 57lbs down :-)

Options

Replies

• megan__johnson
    Options
    SO AMAZING! you are truly inspiring!!!!
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have a question. When you found out you had a thyroid issue, did you have to take any medicine or do anything special with your diet?
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Truly amazing! Congrats
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a question. When you found out you had a thyroid issue, did you have to take any medicine or do anything special with your diet?

Both, I started eating a gluten free diet and I take levothyroxine. It works for me, but may not work for others. I have hypothyroidism. There is a group on facebook that I follow to, it's called Thyroid sexy and it has given me a lot of information.
  • 08kat
    08kat Posts: 51
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing. I love seeing the success of others, it gives me the motivation I need to continue. Thank you so much!!
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    As a mom, you totally inspire me! You have done such an amazing job! My journey is for myself as well as my son. To be able to do everything I can with him and be active with him and show him the active life he NEEDS! I have a long way to go but you are pure inspiration!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Girl you look friggin awesome! Congrats
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    what an amazing transformation!! :bigsmile:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    " I also, stopped caring what people thought about me when I worked out. I was a hot mess out there, but I wasn't doing it for judgmental eyes, I was doing it for me. "
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    well said dear..
    You look amazing..You are a machine.
  • mompom1114
    Options
    you look absolutely incredible. And you can really tell you focus on strength training. That bod is looking solid! Mind sharing your exercise routine?
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I work out with a bootcamp 5 days a week in the morning. My trainer is awesome and helps me plan the extra heavy lifting stuff. Squats lots and lots of them. Dead lifts, leg press, lunges (weighted), bench press. There's a lot. I haven't purchased it yet, but plan to. The new rules of lifting for women I have been told is awesome. http://www.amazon.com/New-Rules-Lifting-Women-Goddess/dp/1583333398

I workout with heavy weights 3 days a week, and just separate my areas. Legs, back and butt, shoulders, chest and arms Hope that helps. I am horrible at explaining.
    you look absolutely incredible. And you can really tell you focus on strength training. That bod is looking solid! Mind sharing your exercise routine?
  • nicolem2424
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome! Good work! :flowerforyou:
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome!! Keep up the good work.

^^^^THIS!!!!
  • Shabas87
    Shabas87 Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    WONDERFUL! INSPIRING TOO :flowerforyou:

did I miss your message about your starting weight and height and current weight? thx
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, job well done!!
  • jamie31282
    Options
    You look great
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look crazy good!!! Congratulations!! =)
  • nathanielnieman
    nathanielnieman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!