Ladies and Gentlemen, I Need Your Help!

Options
I have been on here a few times, and each time I have done things a little different. I have yo-yo'd back and forth each time and I have found that the time I did the best with this thing was when I worked at being motivational and I had plenty of support by my peers. I need some friends that are going through this process of trying to cut down the body fat and finish up on their goals. Please feel free to friend me so we can get this fat loss thing done with!!

Replies

• TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Guess everyone is too busy trying to decide who they would date, marry, or bang...
  • CoachColin
    Options
    I friend-ed you! If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. I track most everyday!
  • Chip436
    Chip436 Posts: 14
    Options
    I friended you too :) I tend to record what I do daily :) If you need any advice or something feel free to hit me up
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Guess everyone is too busy trying to decide who they would date, marry, or bang...

look, thats a very important thread okay? I need to know who on the internet would bang me, its very serious business.
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    HAHAHA seriously! Sometimes I got on the forums and think WHY is no one helping people who ACTUALLY need help? There's more support for people with boyfriend issues than health and fitness issues! Adding you NOW!
  • Eshades
    Eshades Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ADDED
  • blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i added you too! im trying to stay on my fitness and diet plan and finish up and tone!