BFL?

Options
Curious if anyone else is doing Body for Life (Bill Phillips program)?

Replies

• rijhip
    rijhip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple of times. I lost weight on the diet, but I got tired of eating all the time. I didn't like eating the same old snacks. As for the workout program, it was ok. I actually got weaker while on the program. I could have been associated with my weight loss. If you are looking for a full body workout that takes 45 minutes I would say that it's pretty good. Hits all the body parts.
  • LauraJ2012
    LauraJ2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did the program for back in 2003 for a long time ... loved it. Excited to be back on it ... it does take planning in terms of the meals - but I am finding it worth it.
  • rijhip
    rijhip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also lost weight, and felt great. I rarely got hungry and liked the day off. But as time went on, the planning for the meals was something I couldnt maintain. We are on the go all the time and planning for meals got to be a drag. I'm not sure mfp will work for me, but it helps me not over eat. I'm a former athlete and I like to be active, so getting the extra calories from working out is great. I have the luxury of going to the gym on my lunch, so that helps out. Plus when I have free evening I'll go on long mountain bike rides. I just hope this works for me in the long term. I'm optimistic because if I go for a long ride, I can pig out. And of course , that's why I'm here.