Went over yesterday..Now what?

Options
aproc
aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
I went over my calories by about 500 yesterday in sweets. Should I just treat today as a normal day and eat all of my calories or should I cut back a little bit? I haven't been trying to lose weight, just maintain. Right now I have about 120 calories left after logging what I'll be eating for dinner. I also did an hour on the elliptical this morning and didn't log it. Should I still make up for those calories or cut back from eating them since I went over yesterday? >.<

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Treat today as a regular day. Log your calories, log your exercise, and just look at what today is, not what yesterday was.
  • Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    I agree...Yesterday was yesterday....

911446.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I agree, just keep today where it should be.
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yesterday is gone................................................................
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    Treat today as a normal day. If you cut back you run the risk of being hungry and binging again. Make today as normal as you can so you get back in the habit. I had a really bad day earlier and binged out on pizza and chocolate but I've done really well the rest of the day. I stopped eating and just had lots and lots of water to flush out my system and a cup of hot tea Tomorrow I will eat really healthy to get back into it. I can't do anything about binging today. It's over and I don't have a time machine. All I can do is eat better tomorrow.
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    eat normally but do extra exercise.