I'm a mommy, so this is huge.

Options
2»

Replies

• JenevaMarie
    JenevaMarie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look great :) Love your smile, Congratulations!!!
  • animini123
    animini123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    After having two beautiful, amazing kids, I came to the point where I just wanted my body back. Yesterday, when my youngest turned 18 months (happy half-a-birthday, my love!), I weighed in at a healthy BMI for the first time in 4+ years!!! In mid-December 2012, I was close to the obese category. I began the journey to get healthy (and for me, it really has been a journey with a destination in mind, though I know some people don't agree with calling it a "journey" because that implies you're done at some point. I think of journies as ongoing, so this metaphor works for me. :-) )

In December 2012, I weighed 162 (at 5'2") and looked like this:
    IMG_7100.jpg

And now, I weigh 136 (with a BMI of 25.9!!) and look like this:
    IMG_7675.jpg

And, as a bonus, my wedding ring now fits comfortably again - yay!

Congrats. Can u share what kind of exercise u followed. Im also same boat n exact 160 lb wanna b 130 lb. So similarities.I really motivated. Please add me as friend n share ur steps.
    Thanks,
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Good work. And I bet you have so much more energy for your beautiful babies;)
  • rosiez321
    rosiez321 Posts: 14
    Options
    congratulations, You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!