31, getting married in July, "formerly fit"

Options
Hi All! So many people have added me and it's been super helpful to see others progress!!! I thought I'd formally introduce myself. I'm Elle, I'm 31, getting married in July to a sweet/calm/introvert. I used to do ballet and swimming every day and I could run 7 miles without being winded....... yea...... not anymore.
After college I kinda let myself go. I got up to 201 lbs (it was that extra 1 pound that pushed me over the edge!!!). i did the Atkins diet and lots of exercise and lost back down to 130. I started grad school in 2010 though, and my weight has been inching up ever since. Most nights my dinner was a small bag of doritos and diet coke (ok, 3 nights a week).
My sweetie loves me no matter what and he says I look "fine," but I'd put on 30 lbs since summer of 2011. When he proposed (February 2013) I was at 173 lbs. I started trying to lose weight (ish) soon after but I didn't really commit to MFP until 3/15. Since then I've lost down to 164! I am hoping (really hoping!!!) to get back down to 128... or anywhere near there... for my wedding.

Friend me anytime!!! I try to be helpful and I'm totally not judging about weight going up and down like a yo-yo. I know what it's like to be big... once I split my pants at work since they were too small.... and I know what its like to be super fit. As a former ballet dancer, I have *tons* of tips to help you get thin legs and an amazing *kitten*... it takes a lot of willpower though.

Anyway this is super long now, but... hi!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tamarwe
    tamarwe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi! happy to help and I hope we can motivate each other :)
  • minihorselover
    minihorselover Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Always looking to find new friends to encourage ! feel free to add me =]