I'm new here! Hoping for friends for support!

Options
Hi. I am new here! My Name is Nicole and I am 27 years old and from Ontario, Canada! I have struggled most of my life with my weight. I am recently married, and am trying to get healthy to prepare my body for pregnancy. To be at my goal weight, I have about 85 pounds to lose. It seems like a lot but Im going to set myself weekly goals instead of looking at the big one! I'm hoping to make some new friends here and let's encourage and support each other!

Replies

• eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. I started out needing to lose 93 and I have 21 down long way to go. 1 to 2 lbs a week is the way to go!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, You can add me also. I've lost alot but still have a ways to go!! Best wishes to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi, I am also from Ontario and have about the same amount to lose. you can add me as well.
  • breannaj007
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Kinda. I've got 170 to lose to be healthy. Add me. :) I am also looking for encouragement and help
  • KenzieeeBrooke
    KenzieeeBrooke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I love helping people.
  • Natalimb
    Natalimb Posts: 14
    Options
    Good luck, this site is nice because everyone is on the same path to a healthy lifestyle!