Not weight related but just wanted to see what you think?

Options
Well guys my sister is sixteen and she has her hopes up for BGT but honestly I dont think she has the talent not to be harsh.
What do you think?
Have a little listen if you have spare time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExP1RV24gpM

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    It's you really, isn't it?
  • Change4Love
    Options
    Nope, my sister has her own youtube, I dont sing! :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Some lessons would be helpful. Sorry.
  • Darmonatrix
    Options
    its good in places and pretty out of tune in others. let her go - its her dream,
    do you think it would be better hearing criticism from a proffesional judge than your own sister who says she cant sing?
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    She isn't going to make it but it will be fun to go!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    its good in places and pretty out of tune in others. let her go - its her dream,
    do you think it would be better hearing criticism from a proffesional judge than your own sister who says she cant sing?

wow... so hard! I think she won't listen to you or would be offended. She has to find out herself I think I think she sounds like me lol. I think I'm good but husband thinks not lol.
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I think it was pretty good, I'm not sure what BGT is but if it's like "american idol" perhaps she needs more work on her voice. But it's still good for a beginner, I thought it was going to be horrendous. Keep encouraging her :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Better to let her go and get the criticism from them, she's never going to take it well off you. Honestly? I think it's very shaky, but whoare we to say people shouldn't follow their dreams?
  • Change4Love
    Options
    Thank you guys, I never said that she couldnt sing but I just didnt think she was good enough to try out on bgt as they are fantastic but I probably will just let her follow her dream and if shes happy doing that then its good :)