For those who lost weight with little excersise.

Options
How did u do it? how long? and how much excersise ?
I really wanna lose 10 pounds. how long will i be able to lose? 1month?? and should i eat 1200 calories exactly.

im 130 pounds and 5'6

Replies

• krockwell
    krockwell Posts: 34
    Options
    Something that one person does, doesn't necessarily work for everyone else. So just bear in mind, your results will more then likely be different then someone else's.

For me, I just walk, and drink lots of water! As well, I just make smarter choices about my food, instead of eating junk all the time, I make a conscious effort to eat my veggies and fruits, instead of just carbs.

It's taken me about 4 months to lose 30 pounds... so it might take you longer, shorter etc depending on your body and metabolism!

BUT Keep your chin up! You'll get there soon! :)
  • carlagonzales6808
    Options
    hey, i lost 10 pounds in 2 months...but im 5'5 and weighed 166. i think its harder to lose weight when your not over weight, because its harder to lose whats not there. im currently only eating about 950 cal. a day and im losing about 1.5-2 pounds a week with very mild work outs. i dont run, or even walk. i play casual soccer for school 2 times a week only. but it seems to be working for me. hope you figure it out.
  • allabouthersheys
    Options
    Hey Carla i also play soccer for 30 minutes each day or a little more. And yeah thats true thanks.
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    I've lost about 18 lbs since the middle of April and it's been mostly due to diet/cal restriction. I am breastfeeding my 2nd baby right now so I add in 300 - 500 cals to my 1200 and then log anything else to get more cals (cleaning, cooking, yoga, etc.). Honestly, it really shocked me how quickly/easily I lost with minimal exercise (although my 2 yr old keeps me moving!) however about 85% of weightloss is from diet, the rest from exercise. Feel free to browse my diary.

Good luck!