Looking for some more MFP friends

Options
I fell off the wagon.. bad.. Totally got depressed and ate so bad i didnt even come on here for three days.. Im back and realise that I would love more people to help support me and notice Id gone missing in action lol.. Plus I love the idea of suportting others and just having people who understand the journey all of us are going through.
Soo About me... Im a 27 year old single mommy of two kids... trying to get back to a place where i feel confident in how I look and how i feel...

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    well, i already have a good amount of friends on here, but i always love making new ones-- especially ones that will be there to back me up and that i can back up as well! feel free to add me :)
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'll help keep an eye on you :)
  • ellykay7
    ellykay7 Posts: 26
    Options
    I would love to be friends. We are all in this together and the more support we can provide for each other the better off we all are. You can do this!
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with ellykay7! Please feel free to add me. :happy:
  • inforsey
    inforsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well... I too fall hard off of that wagon and getting back up on is not always easy.. Good to have people who not only cheer you on but also look around for you and wonderful "Where the heck did she go?"

In health and to new friendships!
    -i.
  • gregayle
    gregayle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    add me too! we'll keep each other accountable!
  • sebrat
    sebrat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new on here and have noone (well, except some peeps of Facebook who "Like" every time I update on here!) on here for support. And, being thru several eatting programs and loosing 100+ lbs (and gaining it back over 10 years), I know how important support is. Add me and we can keep an eye on each other!!!
  • gregayle
    gregayle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    oh yes! add me on facebook too. www.facebook.com/gregayle