It took me little over a year to shed the baby weight!

Options
Amanda21202
Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
But I did it :smile:

It's been really hard, I dropped the first 30 without even trying but I wish I would of got my butt in gear the moment I got the thumbs up to do so! Between 9 months and 13 months I gained 7lb back and had to lose that again! I wasn't happy at all lol damn you Christmas festivities!

Anyway, it's a milestone so I just wanted to share, my next goal is 139! Wish me luck

238b4fe7-6721-412a-99ec-9e95273aa6b3_zps0581a65d.jpg

Replies

• Amanda21202
    Options
    fixed :)
  • SparklyPinkMom
    SparklyPinkMom Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress - you look great!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you!!!
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You don't need luck. You've got this! Great job! Just a word to the wise: Don't worry so much about the scale. When I got down to my pre-pregnancy weight, my pre preg. clothes were falling off of me b/c I was building so much muscle. Just something to consider if you are lifting. Congrats again. cheers!
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • peachypants
    peachypants Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! You look great. I can't believe what a difference that last 8lbs made!
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! You look great!
  • Amanda21202
    Options
    Thank you :) your right the scale is crap sometimes, I do check regularly out of curiosity but same as you, my Pre-Preg clothes were a 14/12 and now at the same weight are 12/10!!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look so fabulous!
  • Amanda21202
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) the last 8 was the hardest to shift :)
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look great! Its taken me over 13 years and I still have 36 more pounds to go :laugh: Good for you not waiting till your child is almost in high school to take care of it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!