Favorite Iphone app for running?

Options
What is your favorite Iphone app to track running distance, route, ect? There are so many to choose from.

Replies

• christimccarty
    Options
    I like using the runkeeper app best!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Zombies, Run! I'm using the 5k version now but will definitely get the main app when I finish the 5k.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I use Nike+. The GPS is fairly accurate (I'm always within 0.10 of a mile of my friend's Garmin), it lets me track miles on my shoes and I can see how many miles my friends are running. That last part is fun - my competitive streak keeps me running so I have more miles than some of them. You can also set challenges for yourself and it tracks your splits, weather conditions, and how you feel about the run (which can be helpful if you are trying to find trends/patterns in your running habits).
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Map My Run!
  • McSpike
    McSpike Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    vote 2 for Runkeeper.
    You can use it for so much, treadmill work, running, walking, hiking, cycling, etc.
    The website is pretty robust, as well.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I'm a droid person. But most of the aps are available for both. I've tried runkeeper and edomondo but on my phone at least I've found map my run to be most accurate.
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Nike+ Running app
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    I just started using RunKeeper and I really like it! They let you edit your maps so that you can edit out the typical "wavering" that you get with phone GPS tracking so your run records are more accurate. They also have cool training programs that give you schedules based on your goals. Right now I'm doing the sub-2:15 half marathon training!
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Another RunKeeper fan here!
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I use run keeper which is good except in the wind lol when it managed to log me at running 6 min miles, that 3 mins quicker than my normal pace, it had to be the wind messing with the GPS ????
  • starlite_79
    starlite_79 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started using RunKeeper and I really like it! They let you edit your maps so that you can edit out the typical "wavering" that you get with phone GPS tracking so your run records are more accurate. They also have cool training programs that give you schedules based on your goals. Right now I'm doing the sub-2:15 half marathon training!

i LOVE runkeeper! and i had no idea you could edit the wavering on the maps, so i will need to check this option out on my next run. thanks for the tip!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Map My Run!

Mine too. I have both the free app and the paid one (not expensive). I've never had an issue, love the voice feedback.
  • megedoug
    megedoug Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Another RunKeeper fan here.
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper for the IPhone, especiallythe latest version as it has workouts that you can follow as well.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I use Nike+ and Runkeeper.
  • Caitable
    Caitable Posts: 14
    Options
    Runtracker for me :)
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Great suggestions everyone. Thanks so much!