Boston Today!!

Options
2»

Replies

• FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers from Iowa! Stay safe!
  • ROCKNMIMI
    ROCKNMIMI Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and Prayers from North Carolina.
  • krisam06
    krisam06 Posts: 27
    Options
    BOSTON ....WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU !!!!...Prayers from OHIO!!!!!!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Thoughts, prayers, and general good juju from Minnesnowta that this is all resolved shortly with no more innocent lives lost.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hopefully the one who is still out there is arrested without further injury to law enforcement or the public.

I have worked with Police, federal agents, security officers, and others in law enforcement for 10 years. I feel for the family of the MIT officer and I feel for those who are out there trying to catch this guy. In times like this I definately appreciate those who are in law enforcement and risk themselves to help others. Law enforcement have acted quickly in this situation!

This is an incredibly sad situation. Hopefully everyone in Boston stays safe.
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Someone above me mentioned how amazingly fast the police work happened...and it was partially in thanks to this man. He saw the bomber and then had his legs amputated in the explosion =[ Butr woke up and immediately asked for a pen and paper to describe the man he saw.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-19/boston-bombing-victim-in-iconic-photo-helped-identify-attackers.html

And now he will be faced with thousands of dollars in medical bills. His friends have set up a fund and I think it would be great if any of you all could support him. I just sent $20...not much but every little bit helps!!
    http://www.gofundme.com/bucksforbauman
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I work in downtown Boston and actually went into the office for a few minutes this morning. I should have taken it as a sign to go home when a Homeland Security Officer pointed his assault rifle at my commuter van. I am home now and very happy to be here!

I have never experienced anything like this ever! It's crazy!

I am so thankful for the men and women of law enforcement. I got to go home to my family, they are still there not knowing what will happen next. Thank you...all of you!
  • qballjr13
    Options
    Someone above me mentioned how amazingly fast the police work happened...and it was partially in thanks to this man. He saw the bomber and then had his legs amputated in the explosion =[ Butr woke up and immediately asked for a pen and paper to describe the man he saw.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-19/boston-bombing-victim-in-iconic-photo-helped-identify-attackers.html

And now he will be faced with thousands of dollars in medical bills. His friends have set up a fund and I think it would be great if any of you all could support him. I just sent $20...not much but every little bit helps!!
    http://www.gofundme.com/bucksforbauman

That man was from my hometown of Chelmsford Mass. Amazing how such tragedy bring forth the true heroes of our community!
  • starry_eyes1313
    Options
    The second suspect was just brought into custody! So glad they finally got him.
  • qballjr13
    Options
    The second suspect was just brought into custody! So glad they finally got him.

Thank God this is over and I am so happy he is alive and torturable! (maybe not a word but I like it) :)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    If you're an introvert prepared to be annoyed by some of the descriptions of at least one guy from fellow students. "They were so popular, outgoing, friendly, and normal we're so shocked, blah blah."

That is what everyone said about Ted Bundy too!
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank God they got this guy. My prayers go out to all the victims and the residents of Boston. Love from Cheshire, UK x