C25K again!

Options
I am starting this program again, and haven't really had time to research the apps-with my Android, I was using RunDouble but I don't know if that is available for the iPhone-can anyone give me the name of a good iPhone app for the program? Thanks!

Replies

• hjo1077
    hjo1077 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've used "Get Running" on iPhone. It gives you the voiceover instructions but you can listen to your own music. Very user friendly!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I use the Zen Labs C25k App and It's awesome! I listen to it while I'm running and it doesn't mess with my music.
  • manda_flo
    manda_flo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it yet, but I just downloaded C25K Free on my iPhone. It seems pretty user friendly, so you might want to check that one out.....
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I use the Zen Labs C25k App and It's awesome! I listen to it while I'm running and it doesn't mess with my music.

This is what I use, as well.
  • littlebeardedlifter
    littlebeardedlifter Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I use the active c25k app. You can listen to your music on it
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • cindywhitley1
    Options
    I plan on starting the C25K this weekend. I downloaded the app. Does anyone know how to record it in the exercise section of the diary? It is not already listed, so how would I know how many calories burned if I add it myself? I'm fairly new here, so any help would be greatly appreciated :happy:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting the C25K this weekend. I downloaded the app. Does anyone know how to record it in the exercise section of the diary? It is not already listed, so how would I know how many calories burned if I add it myself? I'm fairly new here, so any help would be greatly appreciated :happy:

In the past I have done walking at whatever average the app gives me, then as you progress and do more running than walking, do running or jogging in the mfp database. Hope that helped!
  • cindywhitley1
    Options
    Yes, that helps! Thanks!!! :)
  • meghanmaeandrews
    meghanmaeandrews Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I put in running for however long i run, and walking for the rest. I use the bluefin C25k app and it gives me my run pace and my walk pace. It also calculates the calories burned in the app and it comes out pretty close when I enter it as running/and walking seperately