11 months picture progress! 57lbs down :-)

Options
123457»

Replies

• jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You must be very happy with that, you are looking good (almost like a different person)
    Keep it going!!
    JC
  • mompom1114
    Options
    I work out with a bootcamp 5 days a week in the morning. My trainer is awesome and helps me plan the extra heavy lifting stuff. Squats lots and lots of them. Dead lifts, leg press, lunges (weighted), bench press. There's a lot. I haven't purchased it yet, but plan to. The new rules of lifting for women I have been told is awesome. http://www.amazon.com/New-Rules-Lifting-Women-Goddess/dp/1583333398

I workout with heavy weights 3 days a week, and just separate my areas. Legs, back and butt, shoulders, chest and arms Hope that helps. I am horrible at explaining.

That makes total sense. I need to lose a decent amount here before I can get to the point of doing hard core stuff like that. My knees are a mess so lunges and squats are not my friends. Soon enough though. And I'll definitely be hiring a trainer in the coming months. Right now, I'm just doing lots of cardio and some resistance band work on the upper body.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great job!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You hard work shows!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody, I do feel amazing! I feel like the biggest difference has been my back. My boobs weighed me down and I always used that as an excuse for everything I couldn't do, but lifting has strengthened my back so much. I think I have lost so much back fat, because of all the core exercises and lifting. I can't wait to see what the next six months brings, but I take it one day at a time and try to live happy and healthy each and everyday.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look marvelous. :flowerforyou:
  • princessk735
    princessk735 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am very excited for you! Remarkable change and most of all you WILL serve as an example for your children. I wish you continued success on the journey we all on, trying to change the face of our unhealthy nation. God bless you. :flowerforyou:
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! GREAT JOB!!!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What AMAZING progress. I can't help but notice how much younger you look, even in these pics! And, your skin has cleared up! Way to go, girl! Let's do it for the kids, let's do it for ourselves... keep at it!

AGREE! Great job!

^^^^^

Completely agree:) You should be so proud of yourself!
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
    Congrats on your new life!!:drinker:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW.....I am in ahh at your progress...Hardwork honey pays off and you show that!
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!! I am very impressed :)
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl keep up the great work!
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your results are so inspiring!! Bravo to you ;-)
  • caitlinm924
    caitlinm924 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful transformation! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!