New friends please!!

Options
Hi ya folks...
Have been on here for a few months now and I LOVE it!
What would make it SUPERB for me is some great new pals to share MFP with, you know, a bit of moral support when needed. I can offer a GREAT pal in return (+ the moral support) :o)
Look forward to making your acquaintance...

...Keith x

Replies

• maurobono78
    Options
    Add me if u want! :D
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'll be your new friend. Only a few weeks into MFP so it's still the honeymoon stage. I'm quite motivated!
  • Daynas1977
    Daynas1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! The more the merrier!!!
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Heather - add me if you'd like. I've been on here daily for 3+ months now and workout 5x week. I would be glad to get more supportive friends & share successes! I'm a pretty good cheerleader too ;)
  • Hike_higher
    Options
    You and anyone else looking for new friends can add me as well. It's my second time around and hopefully I can make the changes stick
  • Desire090902
    Desire090902 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Liz - I would love to expand my support system here on MFP. I've been a member for awhile but just recently really started to work my program and want to staty with it. I'm such a backslider and really hard on myself when I do. I would be happy to make some new friends and support them in their journey and hope I can receive the same. Good Luck to everyone! :)
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily :)
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be friends with any of you. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your fitness goals!
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm very motivated, and am also looking for some friends on here...I'm a newbie, and so far I love this place. It's really holding me accountable, and I love the supportive atmosphere.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Added ????
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    can add me- im from mi. on daily.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to ad me, i'm on daily
  • colapopmusic
    Options
    Hello :) I am also looking to make some new friends on here. am working so hard to fit into a wedding dress that I want oh so badly in only 5 months.. I could rally use the encouragement :)
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I LOVE NEW FRIENDS! MFP is where it's at :D
  • princessk735
    princessk735 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined awhile ago and fell of the wagon but about 5 days ago I started again and this time I am trying to lose 40 lbs but I am talking it one day at a time any yes I could also do with a good motivational friends .feel free to add me
  • Squeakycats
    Options
    Marigold, I'm new and would love some friends--you sound like a fun person :)
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    Feel free to add :smile: On and logging every dam day
  • Karhyn
    Karhyn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel all free to add me...I am always looking for new people to learn from and share with :)
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm still fairly new myself! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • KellyJoDay
    Options
    you can add me if you would like.