Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :D
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Christina!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Christina!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You! Perserverence is my new best friend!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before beautiful now but serving as an example for your kids! God bless you, keep it up, you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, girl! Green is your color. Congrats on your success :)
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look fab!
  • erinroro
    erinroro Posts: 20
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Weigh (ha!) to go!!! I am 6 lbs away from onederland - I can't wait to join you there!!!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!! I too made to 198.2 recently, it is such a great feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job to you!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!! I too made to 198.2 recently, it is such a great feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job to you!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!:drinker:

I'll meet you at the finish line! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!