My Insanity Results

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicapetert23
    jessicapetert23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! you look great, and i can't wait till i'm done with insanity and can post my before and after pics too!
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    Great job! I've always felt I was too "old" and out of shape to try this program but maybe I should rethink. It's inspiring to see what you have accomplished!
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
    I'm doing Insanity too and I'm hoping to get some real results.
    I think that, even though only 9lbs are gone, it's CLEAR that you lost body fat and gained muscle.

Way to go!!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Congrats on going through the program and improving your health! But I'll have to burst your bubble on your %BF and muscle gains.

So you claim you gained over 14 lbs of muscle on a calorie deficit in 9 weeks. First of all, that's impossible even if you can count newby gains. So, either you got wrong stats at the beginning or end, or a little of both. I can tell by the picture you're not 19% BF in the after shot, but closer to 22-23%, and your before picture seems a little lower than 30% also.

Just as a comparison, it would take someone on steroids in a calorie surplus about 3-5 months to gain 14 lbs of pure muscle, and even that is pushing it.
  • fly_butterfly
    fly_butterfly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am proud you made it through the whole program. That takes a lot of determination itself.....not to mention in the middle of your grieving.... :flowerforyou:
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats on going through the program and improving your health! But I'll have to burst your bubble on your %BF and muscle gains.

So you claim you gained over 14 lbs of muscle on a calorie deficit in 9 weeks. First of all, that's impossible even if you can count newby gains. So, either you got wrong stats at the beginning or end, or a little of both. I can tell by the picture you're not 19% BF in the after shot, but closer to 22-23%, and your before picture seems a little lower than 30% also.

Just as a comparison, it would take someone on steroids in a calorie surplus about 3-5 months to gain 14 lbs of pure muscle, and even that is pushing it.

^ MHM.

OP I congratulate you on your accomplishments but I def agree with the above stated. I did take a peak at your diary to see your diet since you said you just watched what you ate. Is there any reason you're eating soo little? That's definitely not enough for your weight/height etc. You'd have definitely had even better results at this point. But yes as stated before, I agree with it.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job and congrats!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options

The measurements (weight, waist, chest, hips, etc..) are accurate. I took them when I started and when I ended. The body fat I used an online calulator (http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/mbf/). I used the same one each time, so while the number itself might not be accurate, the loss is what I was more focused on.

And I don't remember stating that I gained 14lbs of muscle. How are you calulating that?
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    By the way, bring back the beard. You look pretty badda** with it. :glasses:

lol.. Thanks.. It was actually the first time I have shaved it in a LONG time (over a year, and then it was over 16 before that..). I figured it was time for a little change.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options

The measurements (weight, waist, chest, hips, etc..) are accurate. I took them when I started and when I ended. The body fat I used an online calulator (http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/mbf/). I used the same one each time, so while the number itself might not be accurate, the loss is what I was more focused on.

And I don't remember stating that I gained 14lbs of muscle. How are you calulating that?
    You shouldnt have to jusity anything. Insanity is a kick *kitten* workout and you should be so psyched that you stuck with it. Great job
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You worked hard and have great results to show for it! Nice work!!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was really wondering about this program because it looks like ppl who follow it get results. Tx for posting this.

And if you keep doing Insanity, post again, with the next set of results. I don't know if your stats are exactly right or not, but, the pic speaks for itself, its getting you to your goal.
  • SandiM007
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Now I want the insanity program! I have the 10 minute workout and PX90 but got too lazy & just haven't stuck to it. Do you know if it is similar , or do you recommend just getting the Insanity?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    way to go! What a difference in fitness ^_^
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I'm on day 40 of Insanity and really enjoying it.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great work! I have a week and a half left. I really thought I'd loose more weight but I've lost several inches as well. :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Well done :smile:
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    wow! way to take control! good worK !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!